1/32 Funny car bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/32 Funny car bodies

I am just getting back into the hobby and recently these cars came to me in a trade. I wanted the Tom Daniel's Paddy Wagon and these came with it. The Camaro and Mustang are Monogram and the Firebird is MPC (or Atlantis repop) all will need a good soak in the purple pond and the glass in the Mustang will need to be replaced with some clear acetate. No idea what the value might be too anyone, but as I said, I am getting back into the hobby. I have a basic Scalextric analog set(just a figure eight, so anything extra is a big bonus). I also have a few different model car bodies I want to convert to slots. So I guess what I am in need of is any track pieces that will go with what I have, and any chassis parts that will help me get my bodies closer to being a slot car, and if all fails...more bodies. 😃 I am also a model car builder and if any of you want to trade me slots for models, feel free to pm me.

Sam

Interested in these, but only have 1/25 or 1/24 scale models to trade, mostly drag type.
    Dickie Pearson
    Canterbury, NH

HOST - Home Operated Slot Tracks
    MSR - Main Street Racing

Comment

Message sent

Comment

Please remove. Successful transaction.

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1