H&R 40,000 motors will trade for 26,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&R 40,000 motors will trade for 26,000

I have 5 of these motors I got in a slot car lot sale. 3 look like they were new takeouts with stiff H&R wire ). One shows it has been mounted and one has had wires soldered to it, but not used much. I can't use these and will trade for some 26k motors if that works for anybody.
    Matt B
    So. In
    Crashers

40,000k motors, my God, I could maybe use that on my chainsaw.

Mark

Comment

I got these with an H&R chassis lot, I wish they had been 26K. We can slow the 26k's down to our usual lap times. I don't know where you could even run a 40k, but I guess with 1/2 inch tall tire on a flexi or something similar . Maybe guys that run H&R chassis stockers on a banked oval? I see 60K motors are available. Crazy fast.

Matt B
      So. In
      Crashers

Comment

Originally posted by mattb View Post
        I got these with an H&R chassis lot, I wish they had been 26K. We can slow the 26k's down to our usual lap times. I don't know where you could even run a 40k, but I guess with 1/2 inch tall tire on a flexi or something similar . Maybe guys that run H&R chassis stockers on a banked oval? I see 60K motors are available. Crazy fast.
        I've put them in 1/24 scale cars that we run for fun, Halloween cars, ect. But the other cars in that scale are turning 50K/60K with tons more torque.

I have a couple in a drawer I have have to gear them 6/30 and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1