Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Want To Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Buy

I'm looking to buy a JIADA 1/32 F1 or Stock Car Race Set.

http://www.homeracingworld.com/jiadaraceset.htm
    Last edited by zblackfox; April 20, 2021, 05:24 PM.

Is there anybody that even has one of these sets?

Comment

I've never even heard of it before.
      Butch Dunaway
      Oxford, Ohio

Comment

That set was around 13 or 14 years ago.

Jules

Comment

Hi All,

As per the link above, it was a knock off of SCX back in the day, Cars a little more toy like but track was identical.
          Was priced below equivalent SCX sets.
          I had the SCX Imola and Monza F1 sets, loved the steering front end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scx pic 001.JPG
Views:	389
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	96340Click image for larger version

Name:	jiada pic 001.JPG
Views:	382
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	96341

Cheers
          NimROD

Comment

Might have a look here: Jj Slot Car 1/32-Jj Slot Car 1/32 Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comSlot Toys
            Mark

Comment

Thanks for your reply guys......as luck would have it, I came across a brand new set in a local marketplace which was the sister set(stock cars) and was able to buy it. In the article I posted, at the bottom of the review a thanks was given to Dickie Pearson so I thought he would have saw this post. Anyway, search for this set has finally ended in having found it. Mark, I had found that site....they only sell to businesses.

Comment

Thanks Nimrod.....the sets sure look similar. I had noticed that during my search.

Comment

In the article I posted, at the bottom of the review a thanks was given to Dickie Pearson so I thought he would have saw this post.
                  I did see this post, but has I had only bought 2 cars (not a track set), I'd no idea where you could purchase a track set.
                  As for the cars, they're long gone.... my review was back in 2008!! Where does time go? lol
                  Dickie Pearson
                  Canterbury, NH

HOST - Home Operated Slot Tracks
                  MSR - Main Street Racing

Comment

Originally posted by zblackfox View Post
                    Thanks for your reply guys......as luck would have it, I came across a brand new set in a local marketplace which was the sister set(stock cars) and was able to buy it. In the article I posted, at the bottom of the review a thanks was given to Dickie Pearson so I thought he would have saw this post. Anyway, search for this set has finally ended in having found it. Mark, I had found that site....they only sell to businesses.
                    I buy from that site quite often, especially RC parts
                    Mark

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    UA-149438709-1