Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Wanted. Scalextric or Pioneer Dodge Charger chassis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted. Scalextric or Pioneer Dodge Charger chassis

Complete or bare. New or used. Thanks!

Pioneer sells complete chassis. They are on the INASLOT website or any Pioneer dealer should be able to get them. Price is $29.99.

Comment

• slothead
      slothead commented
      Editing a comment
      Priced used to be $29.99, now $34.99. Good to know slot car stuff is accruing value. Can I claim my slot car stuff is a 'artistic collection' and become a not-for-profit entity like a museum?

Thanks. I think they are from the UK though. Pricey postal $

Comment

• slothead
      slothead commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, and PayPal charges a currency conversion fee too. Jules says any dealer can order the same stuff.

• War Eagle River
      War Eagle River commented
      Editing a comment
      Currency conversion fee? Have never heard or seen that one before. Did that just start, like in the last week or something? Cause I buy stuff from across the pond all the time, and never had that.

• slothead
      slothead commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think PayPal specifically states it, but when they convert the price from pounds to dollars they include a fee.

"According to TransferWise, Paypal’s currency conversion fee is between 2.5% and 4.5%. Alternative sources have stated that this rate has been silently increased in PayPal’s user agreement, with no mentioning of an upper limit." Got this from an Internet search just now.

"Professor Motor" Has that Pioneer chassis in stock.
    Robert- Shoreline Model Raceways Club
    Connecticut, U.S.A.

Comment

• dge467
      dge467 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Just one left.

• REL13
      REL13 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many do you need?

• dge467
      dge467 commented
      Editing a comment
      A few. I need some for model kit conversions.

If you are looking for the bare Charger chassis, I can tell you that Nitro Hobbies (NJ) will have new stock next week.

The demand for parts has rocketed these last few months. Well over 2000 packets of parts are on the way, Charger chassis included.

Also going to dealers are at least 1000 kits. We are making them every day.

Thank you all for your support.

Jules

Comment

• slothead
      slothead commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you clarify what you mean by 'kits'? Are theses the 'paint it yourself' kits or something else?

Originally posted by Jules
    If you are looking for the bare Charger chassis, I can tell you that Nitro Hobbies (NJ) will have new stock next week.

The demand for parts has rocketed these last few months. Well over 2000 packets of parts are on the way, Charger chassis included.

Also going to dealers are at least 1000 kits. We are making them every day.

Thank you all for your support.

Jules
    Thanks for the heads up Jules.

Comment

There are some on ebay for $34.99 + shipping.

Comment

• dge467
        dge467 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info. I think I am going for the bare ones when available. I was hoping there would be some used ones out there.

Pioneer's Mustang and Camaro chassis is the same chassis. Is the Charger different?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitch58
        Pioneer's Mustang and Camaro chassis is the same chassis. Is the Charger different?
        Yes, it is. Dimensions are bigger.

Jules

Comment

slothead commented
          Yesterday, 01:22 PM
          Can you clarify what you mean by 'kits'? Are theses the 'paint it yourself' kits or something else?

Yes Joe. Paint It Yourself kits. The new Dodge Legend kits should start moving around mid February.

Jules

Comment

• arroldn
            arroldn commented
            Editing a comment
            Man to late to make that March 1st Legends Proxy deadline.

• slothead
            slothead commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the info Jules. As soon as a domestic dealer has them I'll get 2 Dodge kits to add to my roster. These will be my first Legend builds which I may do in orange peel lavender and a two tone orange peel blue and white with a red stripe.

• Doubl-B
            Doubl-B commented
            Editing a comment
            Arroldn - You still have a full month - you can do it!
            BB

Well if they don't show up until mid-Feb I doubt it. Proxy cars have to arrive March 1st. I have two Chevys that I hope to paint next week and ship by Feb 18-20th.
          Arrold Martin
          Nashville TN

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎