Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Carrera Digital DTM Furore Complete Set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera Digital DTM Furore Complete Set

Hello, up for sale I have a Carrera Digital DTM Furore complete kit set. The entire system has very light use. No broken tabs on track and no corrosion from being set up in a damp environment. Kit will be sold as it would come shipped to you from Carrera. I am asking $300.00 for the complete set plus $25.00 shipping through UPS.

I just listed some extra track and 2 cars on EBAY just to see if I could get that stuff sold. I have quite a bit of extra track including straight sections and some turns as well. These items are listed at pretty low prices as I would like to get this stuff sold to someone who would like to get into the hobby or has a good use for these items. These items are listed under user identification of Kenmar501. I have a 100% feedback rating on EBAY as well

If anyone is interested please contact me here or send me a private message through the forum here. Shipping is for the USA lower 48 only and I do not offer any international shipping.

Thanks for looking!

I'm open to offers for this as well, let me know what you think.

Comment

******THIS SET HAS BEEN SOLD******

Comment

Uggg I was very excited for a second. I'm sure it's a done deal but if it falls through I want it!

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1