Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

WTB - Scalextric Abu Dhabi Racing Porsche 911 RSR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Scalextric Abu Dhabi Racing Porsche 911 RSR

I am interested in this car. I am hoping to find one that is in near mint condition without any damage or broken mirrors or windshield wiper, etc. This car came in a LeMans race set. See the attached pics. If you have this car (only the car, not the Race Set) that you wish to get rid of, please PM me, or Reply here. I do live in Canada, so shipping is easy via US Postal Service, if you are in the US.

Thanks RvE

Bumping to the top....... in hopes of finding this car. Thanks RvE

Comment

I found this one on eBay UK which is listed as near mint condition -
      Last edited by BRS Hobbies; November 20, 2019, 10:48 AM.
      BRS Hobbies - Online shopping for slot cars in all scales, RC crawlers & more!

Comment

I don't mean to hijack this thread but was wondering if the "glass" in this car is easily removable (like the regular versions of these models) or is the body and "glass" moulded as one piece?

Thanks,
        Peter
        PetesLightKits

Comment

BRS - thanks for that information.....I have been watching that car on Ebay.......bit hoping somebody here might have mint condition .......with all the mirrors intact.

Peter - these are "high impact" models, so I think the windshield is molded in place.

thanks RvE

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1