Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

SOLD Carney Plastics 1/32 Display case SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Carney Plastics 1/32 Display case SOLD

Hi all,
    I m selling my Carney Plastics display case, It's in excellent condition only selling to make room for other things in my space.

Holds 24 1/32 scale cars
    Includes display stands to keep the wheels off the base, and allows you to display flat (off surface) or at an angle. See the photos for what I mean. (cars NOT included but may be posted here later).
    This version is designed to be hung on a wall using screws and mollys, it has the mirrored background which gives it a nice touch.

Item weighs 14 pounds approximately and is 24" x 24" x 3 " .
    Due to size and weight, shipping alone depending on location runs 35-50 bucks. ( i can get you exact price if your interested).

Retails new for $122.95, the company's web site is showing on sale for $114.95 which is what I payed a few years ago. I'm asking $80.00 plus actual shipping costs. (SOLD KKRACING)

Feel free to PM me if you are serious about buying, thanks!
    Last edited by Zcarfan; August 20, 2020, 11:54 AM.
    Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal
Working...
X
UA-149438709-1