Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

SOLD SLOT IT AUDI R8C 2002-2012 NIB SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD SLOT IT AUDI R8C 2002-2012 NIB SOLD

Digging in the crates I find I have 2 of these beautiful cars. The back story my 1st Slot It and my 2nd 1/32 car EVER was the black R8C pictured (NOT FOR SALE). It's signed by Marucio Ferrari who I ran into at the Chicago
    I Hobby show years ago. I was shocked he was there, he was shocked he was recognized, and my wife and kids thought I was nuts as they had never seen this cerlebrity on TV. I didn't have a track so I brought cars for me and the family to run on the different tracks that were there. Long story short I found the closest thing to a pen and Marucio signed the car again looking at me like I had a 3rd eye.

So one of these of the DECENNIAL R8C cars is for sale. I just thought a picture of them together was cool.

Cool story!
    Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

Comment

I'll take the one without the blue dot on the fender.

Comment

I'm assuming of course you wanted a buyer to pick which one they wanted. If not, i'll take whichever is for sale.

Comment

All take the other one if there both for sale? Let me know.

Comment

Pending payment sale on social media. Impulsive you are 6th in line and I've informed other PMs it's not available. Only 1 car is a available. I apologize as didn't expect this car to be as popular as it has been.

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1