Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Kenny Brightbill sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny Brightbill sedan

Scratch chassis, resin body, Ninco motor, Slotit plastic wheels, Ninco tires, Polecat decals. $50 shipped.

Nicely built car. How does it race?

Comment

Runs good, the Nc1 is a tad under powered for a brass chassis.

Comment

You really can't do this after I've already charged over $200 of slot car stuff this credit card period. And, after getting my 30th Le Mans car this past week I wrote in my log that I'd finally purchased my last slot car.

I hope to start work on my new larger oval in a few weeks and if this is still available then I'm going to contact you about it. If it sells now then good for both of us.

Comment

This is awesome. Is it 1/32 scale?

Comment

Will take this one Rick, PM on its way.

Comment

You got it Chet.

Comment

Car is sold.
                Quickcars, all of my cars are 1/32 scale. I'm going to be putting up a couple more this week. I'm trying to get some funds to finish my 13.5 MudBoss.

Comment

Got it. Someone beat me to it. I'll be on the lookout for future offerings.

Comment

Okay, let's talk about that rear body mount arrangement. It looks like a really good idea.

Comment

It's super simple, I bought a box of brass nuts at Tractor Supply (or as I like to call it the happiest place on earth) and solder them to the chassis. I glue a small block of basswood to the body and use some small wood screws to attach body to chassis.

Comment

Easier than finding quantities of brass washers, eh? Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1