Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

WTB: Ninco 20 x 11 slick tires - item #80512

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Ninco 20 x 11 slick tires - item #80512

Anyone have a spare, in good to like new condition, Ninco 20 x 11 slick tire? I am not sure which models this tire was used on as original equipment. These were also sold in packs of 4 - item number was 80512. Looking for a single tire to use to make a mold. Can return the tire if you wish or if you want to trade for something interesting, please have a look on my Pete's Light Kits website (link is in my signature).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ninco tires 80512.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	28143

Thanks,
    Peter
    PetesLightKits

NCP Hobbies has them for US$8.

Comment

• PetesLightKits
      PetesLightKits commented
      Editing a comment
      Art used to make a D'Art slick tire in Ninco 20 x 11 size. I had a few sets and like how they work on a wide variety of wheels. Art no longer has the original mould. When Kevin started making tires I asked him if he could make some of the Ninco 20 x 11. He has a treaded version that he has reworked to be a slick, but I thought if I could dig up an actual 20 x 11 and provide that for a mould then we would be "in business" as they say. I think Kevin has gotten a pretty gold replacement, so I will keep looking but will try Kevin's modified 20 x 11 tread to slick version.

Thanks for looking,
      Peter

• Blindcurve
      Blindcurve commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello,
      I apologize for interrupting with out offering anything useful, but could I ask for a link to D'Art's hobby store please?
      I seem to have more ferreting that out of the internet.
      Thanks, Scott

• PetesLightKits
      PetesLightKits commented
      Editing a comment
      No worries Blindcurve. darthobbies.com

Hey Pete,

I have some that I could let you use. I also have some urethane 20x11 that I had made way back when. What are you fitting these tires on?

Scott

Comment

Hey Scott,
      Thanks. I think all that I would need would be two - I will have to ask Kevin to get the details. The neat thing about these tires is I am able to put them on Slot.it IMSA/Group C rears and they also fit some of the Scalextric GT cars. Maybe throw a couple in your pit box for the next time we are racing.

Peter
      PetesLightKits

Comment

• Macphee888
        Macphee888 commented
        Editing a comment
        That could be a while๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

• PetesLightKits
        PetesLightKits commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I know. If you have a set of four that would work better for Kevin. I assume he likes to make a 4 hole master.
    Working...
    X
    UA-149438709-1