Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

1/43 stuff for sale or trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/43 stuff for sale or trade

I bought 4 model car donor bodies online to turn into slot cars and was told they were 1/32 scale. I should have known better with the fuzzy out of focus pictures and the guy assuring me the wheelbase was "about 3 1/2" but so it goes. So I'll take any reasonable offer on these or swap for 1/32 scale or vintage 1/24 scale bits. Actually prefer to trade but if I have to put a price on these I'll say that I paid 20 bucks shipped and would like to break even if I can. If someone can use these hit me up. The Jag E type has a wheelbase of 2 1/4" and appears complete minus the right half of the rear bumper. Camaro & Mustang fastback have a 2 1/2" wheelbase and appear to be all there other than whatever was supposed to stick through the hood of the Mustang. 57 Chevy has a 2 3/4" wheelbase, missing the rear axle & rear bumper. No clue who made any of these and they are unmarked.
    Attached Files

Gone a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
    X
    UA-149438709-1