Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Carrera Four Car Lot *SOLD*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera Four Car Lot *SOLD*

Carrera Four Car Lot 1 New 3 Very Light use. The lightly used cars have magnets removed and not included.

PayPal as friend for payment.
    Ships US only.

$115 shipped for all four cars without cases.

*********ALL SOLD TO CARLOSINSEATTLE********

Last edited by Rooster; June 13, 2022, 03:47 PM.

I wish I didn’t already have these cars. What a deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Impulse-ive View Post
      I wish I didn’t already have these cars. What a deal!
      Yeah……it’s a good deal

you have those two NSR’s I have listed? That’s a smokin’ deal too!

Comment

Hi Gary, do any of the car shave lights installed?

If so I'll take them.

Carlos
        People don't stop playing because they get old, people get old because they stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosInSeattle View Post
          Hi Gary, do any of the car shave lights installed?

If so I'll take them.

Carlos
          Hey Carlos!

The Pink Pig Porsche has lights, the Brumos Porsche doesn’t (think that was produced right before they started putting lights in analog cars. The Ferrari has lights, the McLaren doesn’t (same deal as the Brumos Porsche I believe). Just let me know either way if you don’t mind👌🏻Thanks -gary

Comment

PM sent.

Carlos
            People don't stop playing because they get old, people get old because they stop playing.

Comment

Rooster - this was a great deal. I already have 3 of these same 4 cars otherwise I would have been all over this. These are all recent models. Are you getting out of slot cars or something? Hope not. Cheers RvE
              Ralph
              Toronto, Ontario
              Canada

Comment

Originally posted by RvE View Post
                Rooster - this was a great deal. I already have 3 of these same 4 cars otherwise I would have been all over this. These are all recent models. Are you getting out of slot cars or something? Hope not. Cheers RvE
                Hey Ralph,

No, I’m not getting out. Just taking a break. I took down the slot car track for now and set up my mini z track on my table. And I’m going to do some other RC stuff for a bit…..So I’m selling a few cars.

Comment

• RvE
                  RvE commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very interesting.....lots of us are into RC. I have a bunch of electric planes and fast electric boats (most that I built years ago). Enjoy the summer RC break.

Saw that mini Z track ! Love RC Let me know how that goes.

Comment

Originally posted by supertramp View Post
                  Saw that mini Z track ! Love RC Let me know how that goes.
                  Yeah, I love Mini Z’s…..they’re great! I have a Mini 96 RCP track and it fits perfectly on my 12x8 table……good times

Comment

Rooster, Have you ever tried to drive the mini z on your slot car track ? (alone,of course) Take some serious skill for that

Comment

Originally posted by supertramp View Post
                      Rooster, Have you ever tried to drive the mini z on your slot car track ? (alone,of course) Take some serious skill for that
                      I have not. The Mini 96 RCP lane width is much smaller than the standard RCP track. The Mini 96 is a perfect balance as far as being challenging. You can go fast, but have very little room for error. I’ve seen many people bounce off the rails on the Mini 96 all the way around the track. A slot car layout would be even more challenging. Not sure how fun that would be.

Comment

Got the cars today, always great to do biz with Gary!!

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosInSeattle View Post
                          Got the cars today, always great to do biz with Gary!!
                          Thanks Carlos. Hope you enjoy them!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          UA-149438709-1