Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Carrera track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera track

Guys, I have a ton of Carrera track and borders. I have a guy that wants it all, but I'm not sure he can pull it off. This is the track I set up on an 8 X 32 table running 4 lanes with aprons all around for 1/24 cars. It is mix of the red border and yellow border track. I don't want to sell piecemeal, but in packages so I don't get left with some odd stuff I will never use. Typical used track with some glue, possible paint, broken prongs, etc. I just want to float it out that I may have it for sale. If anybody is thinking of a big purchase, keep this in mind before you buy. I will try to make a deal with the other guy the next day or two. I'll keep this info updated. I have another guy that probably will take a good lot of it. I will work out a reasonable deal with "friends" to help me clear it out. For now I don't want to sell just a few pieces here and there.
    Matt B
    So. In
    Crashers

Is this a picture of your track?

https://www.hrwforum.com/filedata/fetch?id=126723

People don't stop playing because they get old, people get old because they stop playing.

Comment

• mattb
      mattb commented
      Editing a comment
      It's not but that is great Riverside copy.
Working...
X
UA-149438709-1