Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

WTB Slot.it Controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Slot.it Controller

I would like to buy a Slot.it SCP3 Digital wireless controller. I would need the battery cartridge & universal chip.
    . If you have one and now don't use it and are willing to sell it. PM me.
    Scott C.
    Amherst, WI
    Just "a simple kind of man".

If you are wanting the SCP3 for use with the Scalextric ARC Pro, then you don't need anything else other than a battery to go inside the handle.

When you say "Universal Chip" I'm assuming you are referring to the Universal Digital cartridge that goes into the SCP handle. That cartridge is for wired systems, not wireless like an ARC Pro. If you have the C7042 (APB) or C7030 6 car bases with wired controllers, then you could use that cartridge, but in that case you don't need the SCP3, and an SCP2 or even SCP1 would do just fine.

If you mean the Universal Analog cartridge, and you want to use the SCP3 for your ARC Pro, but then use the SCP3 with analog cartridge at a club or friend's track, then that would make sense.

I'm sorry I don't have any of those for sale at this time, but I wanted to help you make sure you're asking for what you actually need.

Comment

• Kevan
      Kevan commented
      Editing a comment
      Can you use the SCP wirelessly with analogue cars?

Thank you for the clarification.

I am intending to use the SCP 3 with my Arc Pro Digital track and cars. However, I do have a large number of un- chipped cars that I run in analog mode, so I would eventually want the analog cartridge for the controller as well.
    ​​​​​​​
    Scott C.
    Amherst, WI

Comment

You may or may not be aware, but SCC has them in stock:

https://slotcarcorner.com/products/s...ess-controller

although, maybe you’re looking to buy used only.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippideedooda View Post
        Thank you for the clarification.

I am intending to use the SCP 3 with my Arc Pro Digital track and cars. However, I do have a large number of un- chipped cars that I run in analog mode, so I would eventually want the analog cartridge for the controller as well.
        Are you racing those analog cars using the analog mode of your ARC Pro track? If so, then you don't need anything other than the SCP3. You still use the "digital" controllers when the base is in analog mode. The ARC Pro base doesn't even have a way for you to plug an analog controller into it, so you'd be wasting money getting one.

If you're planning to race those analog cars on any other type of analog track, one NOT being controlled by the ARC Pro, but a genuine, pure, real, analog track, then you will need the analog cartridge.

​​​​​​​Kevan Yes, you can use the SCP3 to wirelessly control analog cars. If you're not using an ARC Pro base in analog mode, then you'll need an analog cartridge and the CRI (wireless receiver from slot.it) to complete the wireless connection from the SCP3 to the analog track.

Comment

• Kevan
          Kevan commented
          Editing a comment
          OK, I did venture onto Slot.It website but they don't make it blindingly obvious how to do wireless analogue.
          I saw this on your youtube videos - https://youtu.be/L17pFvcMC6A

@Mr Flippant. OK. Was wondering about the need for the analog cartridge after I made my last post. When I saw it on SCC's website and noticed the wire hookups I thought that didn't make sense.

@ Rooster. Thankyou. I somehow missed them on SCC. Everywhere else I ve checked they are sold out.
        Scott C.
        Amherst, WI

Comment

Originally posted by Zippideedooda View Post
          @Mr Flippant. OK. Was wondering about the need for the analog cartridge after I made my last post. When I saw it on SCC's website and noticed the wire hookups I thought that didn't make sense.

@ Rooster. Thankyou. I somehow missed them on SCC. Everywhere else I ve checked they are sold out.
          You’re welcome, glad you found it at SCC. I picked up the SCP3 a couple weeks ago to use with my Scalextric Arc Air power base. It’s a very nice controller and works very well. I don’t regret the purchase!

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1