Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

WTB Scalextric Evoras used

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Scalextric Evoras used

Foraging for Scalextric Lotus Evoras for items needed to build 1/32 of the new Lotus Emira. If you’ve not yet seen an Emira, see below.

Looking for intact chassis (wheelbase is perfect fit, minor trimming otherwise needed. And why not? The Emira is basically built on the Evora platform.)

If you’ve got discarded chassis in using bodies for other projects perfect. Prefer multi spoke OEM wheels.

Bodies. Preferably the non-black window cars as the interior is usable, possibly mirrors.

Whole cars. Used, chassis intact.

[email protected]

Click image for larger version  Name:	A563D52B-E2A2-4FEA-9BCE-231784E9CD57.png Views:	0 Size:	717.0 KB ID:	153545

Attached Files
    Last edited by 4380r; March 10, 2022, 10:24 AM.

I’m not sure how to copy a post, but if you search in this forum for: Two Scalextric Lotus Evoras For Sale

August 5, 2021, 01:16 PM

I posted these a while ago and they are still for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder View Post
      I’m not sure how to copy a post, but if you search in this forum for: Two Scalextric Lotus Evoras For Sale

August 5, 2021, 01:16 PM

I posted these a while ago and they are still for sale.
      Hi. Thanks for the reply. I looked back in August in the For Sale section and didn't find them. Can you send me an email at [email protected] with details? Thanks again. ~Todd

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1