Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

NEW/UNOPENED - 1/32 Slot Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW/UNOPENED - 1/32 Slot Cars

All prices listed are for normal shipping to the continental US. Add $5 for priority shipping within the continental US. Please contact for shipping options/costs to other locations. Please post here first to establish interest in case there are multiple requests. Offers will be considered.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200105_113136.jpg Views:	28 Size:	1.39 MB ID:	15335 SWCAR01GOLD - Racer Sideways Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Gold Plated Special Edition. It is honestly a pretty sexy looking car, but I have too many other projects going on to put time into it. Want to be fast and flashy, this is the car for you. $60
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200105_113722.jpg Views:	26 Size:	969.6 KB ID:	15336 W045-1SP - Slotwings Special Edition March 761 - 2015 North American Championship Car from The 6 Hour Le Mans Classic. Still in the original plastic. I'm sure someone will provide this car a loving home that I just can't. $65 - Shipped to Scatman
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200105_113742.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.21 MB ID:	15330 LEMI101SW - Thunderslot Lola T70 MKIII Limited Edition North American Championship 2017 Miller High Life livery. Box has never been opened. The photo shows 2 (rear) inserts that have come out of the wheels. If the buyer would like, I can open the box and either bag them or put them back into the wheels before shipping. If you don't have a Thunderslot and you like the Miller livery, time to change that! $120 - Shipped to TuscoTodd
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200105_113832.jpg Views:	0 Size:	793.6 KB ID:	15331 50695 - Ninco Jaguar XK120 #21. The "scratches" on the case is just left over adhesive from the price sticker that I was too lazy to clean off before taking the picture. The case is still sealed. I ended up finding a different livery that I preferred and didn't have a need for a second XK120. It really is a good little car and if you pick up a 3D printed chassis, the car can really be made to go. Give it a shot and get ready for next year's SCCA Proxy! $55
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200105_113904.jpg Views:	0 Size:	412.1 KB ID:	15332 C3083 - Scalextric Pro Performance Chevrolet Impala white kit. For those NASCAR Proxy guys out there, get your only livery going without having to strip or paint over something that you don't want to use. All bags/parts/motors that are expected to be in the box are in there. At one time I was going to build this thing up and send it off for the proxy myself. I never did get the nerve to cut up a new car to put in a proxy legal spoiler. I know it isn't hard (probably easier than some of the other stuff I've had to do for proxies), I just never got around to it. But, I know you want to! $50
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20200105_113942.jpg Views:	0 Size:	755.5 KB ID:	15333 27590 - Time to get nostalgic with the Carrera Club car from 2004. This sexy little Dodge Daytona Charger 70' painted up like a USA rocket complete with rocket exhaust is actually a cool looking car. At one time, my step-son was impressed with this car, but only to look at. He's since moved on and it is time for me to move on as well. I don't think this one will get him back into slot cars, but maybe it is just the thing to get your son/daughter or grandson/granddaughter onto the track. Heck... maybe you are the one that like the look of a rocketship blowing off the bumpers on that long straightaway! $65
    That's all the new stuff I'm looking to part with for now. Some used 1/32, HO and parts still to come. Just need to find the time and to do this another couple of times.

Happy browsing!
    Last edited by cj74; January 9, 2020, 07:17 AM.

I’ll take Slotwings Special Edition March 761 - 2015
    Tony

Comment

PM inbound on the Thunderslot....
      (I tried to resist - I REALLY did!)

Comment

Is this your PayPal cj.buy [email protected]
        Tony

Comment

Money sent. I corrected the space between buy and cell. Pay pal didn’t recognize it at first.
          Tony

Comment

Thanks Tony. I'll get the car out to you shortly. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to confirm receipt as the email address was incorrect to the funds are on hold. Sorry for the typo.

Comment

Car arrived today. Nice doing business with you.
              Tony

Comment

Great to hear Tony! Enjoy!!!

Comment

I'll take the Sideways Gold Lambo shipped to Australia if possible (if it's not possible could possibly get it shipped to US address).

Let me know cost and I'll paypal.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  UA-149438709-1