Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

WTB 1/24 Carrera Ford GT40 #5 Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 1/24 Carrera Ford GT40 #5 Gold

Hello all
    Thought I would put this out there in the hope that someone sees it and goes - hey my local hobby shop has one of those cars. I am looking for this Carrera 1/24 GT40 to complete my collection.
    It is part # 23762 Carrera GT40 #5 1/24 - Carerra made 6 GT40 race car liveries - I have of 5 of them so chasing the 6th one.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CAR23762-2.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	33.8 KB
ID:	12750

I was chatting to a chap on a Carrera Facebook group and he found one in a local hobby shop. Unfortunately he wanted to sell it on eBay.

I am thinking there has to be others out there in local hobby shops so I hope that someone spots one or someone has one (or two) and they are happy to sell it to me for a reasonable price.
    Please let me know.

thanks
    David

Dangermouse to the rescue.

Keep watching it on ebay. not much selling and buying for 1/24 stuff. it might go cheap.
    Lance Sofa racer

Comment

There is one on eBay right now but the seller wants $200! Wow! Maybe you could make and offer that is less? Good luck

Comment

Auction site prices don’t seem to go down.
        Someone had a number of Carrera Ferrari P4s for sale last year, all priced above $200. Would not take an offer.

Comment

Electric Dreams has one as well but again $199....
          cant believe how much they want for some of these Carrera 1/24s....

Comment

Me either - the Electric Dreams one is interesting he has had it for sale for quite a while for $149.95. I have thought about buying it a couple of times. But the Australian dollar is worth 65 cents on the US dollar so $150 = $230 add postage and I probably down would set me back $280. What is odd is he had no takers at $149 so he increases the asking price. Maybe he doesn't want to sell it.

cheers
            David

Comment

Originally posted by GT40 Racer (DM) View Post
              Me either - the Electric Dreams one is interesting he has had it for sale for quite a while for $149.95. I have thought about buying it a couple of times. But the Australian dollar is worth 65 cents on the US dollar so $150 = $230 add postage and I probably down would set me back $280. What is odd is he had no takers at $149 so he increases the asking price. Maybe he doesn't want to sell it.

cheers
              David
              Electric Dreams prices based on website hits on the listing as well as sales....so even if you don't buy the price can get driven up if lots of people look at it. Imagine that they had a lot more hits with Ford v Ferrari /LeMans 66..

Comment

Finally got one....

Waiting for the new #4 to released now

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1