Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

D132 cars, Scaley, and analogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D132 cars, Scaley, and analogs

Shipping: $5 for 1-2 cars; $10 for more cars. (Display cases no charge, but extra shipping cost.)

Click image for larger version  Name:	D132 cars.jpg Views:	28 Size:	62.4 KB ID:	121611
    Carrera D132 from left:
    Ferrari 599XX (no case), homemade urethane tires, missing one wing stub, $30 SOLD
    Ferrari 488, Paul Gage rear tires, rear wing broke off but included, $35 SOLD
    Audi R8, Paul Gage front and rear tires, rear wing broke off but included, $30 SOLD
    Chevelle, Paul Gage rear tires, $35 SOLD
    Tow Truck, original tires, low miles, $40
    Corvette #50, Paul Gage front and rear tires, rear wing removed but included, $35 SOLD
    Corvette #3, Paul Gage front and rear tires, rear wing removed but included, $35
    McLaren 720, Paul Gage rear tires, $45 SOLD
    Mercedes, Paul Gage rear tires, $40
    Porsche 917 #16, Paul Gage front and rear tires, $45 SOLD
    Porsche 917 #2, Paul Gage front and rear tires, $45 SOLD

Click image for larger version  Name:	Scaley cars.jpg Views:	25 Size:	80.5 KB ID:	121612
    Scalextric, all have $40 Carson Carrera digital chip installed with f & r lights wired. From left:
    MINI (no case), Paul Gage rear tires, $50
    BMW 125 BTCC, Paul Gage rear tires, $50 SOLD
    MG6 BTCC, Paul Gage rear tires, $50 SOLD
    VW Passat BTCC, Paul Gage rear tires, $50 SOLD

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fangio.jpg Views:	25 Size:	76.1 KB ID:	121613
    Analog Scalextric Fangio Mercedes, $20 (no case) SOLD

Click image for larger version  Name:	Lotus side.jpg Views:	25 Size:	72.7 KB ID:	121614
    Analog Policar Lotus 72, Paul Gage rear tires, some decorative rear suspension removed for ease of maintenance, $30 SOLD

Some cars include extra braids, guides, and/or spare parts still in case.
    Happy to consider reasonable bundle offers.
    Last edited by DrumPhil; October 19, 2021, 03:11 PM.

Hi Phil,
    A lot of nice cars here, I will take the Chevelle, Paul Gage rear tires, $35 if still available.

Comment

I'll take the Policar Lotus 72 w/ case & box. PM sent.

Comment

Phil, money's on the way.
        There are more I would like to get from you, but I shouldn't buy any more

Thanks
        Randy

Comment

PM sent on the BMW125

Comment

If this one is still available, I'll take it - just let me know via PM.
            Thanks!

Analog Scalextric Fangio Mercedes, $20 (no case)

Comment

Plenty of good cars left! I am certainly open to package offers. Let's move some cars to a track where they will be driven!

Comment

I bought this car from this thread on the 19th and it arrived safe and sound today. Packed well and with plenty of stuff for our cat to chew on once the car was out of the box.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Policar Lotus 72 #2.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	122396

It took me about 25 laps to adjust my driving style to this car which is much lighter than Scalextric and Pioneer Trans Am cars I've been running lately. Then I was able to do 3 qualification sessions of 15 laps each with the Lotus 72 which resulted in very good times. I'm very happy with my new toy!

If you have any more of these Policar F1's that are looking for a new home let me know.

Comment

Phil - the car arrived today. Fantastic packaging! Thanks for the car ! I didn't know it had a "foil" finish - I love those flashy liveries and PIRTEK on top of that. I'm building it to replace the BMW125 I sent in to the Quick Slicks proxy. Thanks again!

Comment

If anyone is interested in the two Scaley BTCC cars (MG and VW) for analog use, I could remove the Carson chips and sell the pair for 60 shipped. Both have Paul Gage rears and have not been run very much. Nicely matched pair.

Comment

Phil, the other two cars arrived safe and sound Saturday

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210926_183211.jpg
Views:	357
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	123298
                      Thanks
                      Randy

Comment

PM sent on other BTCC cars...
                        BB

Comment

Does the C7R Corvette have mirrors?

Comment

Yes, I have the original mirrors plus the spares that were included in the case and the spare guide and brushes. I have the rear wing also, but the tiny insert tabs broke in racing, so it will take a little glue or trimming to get it back on.

Comment

Got the two cars today.Big thanks!!
                              Rusty
                              Humboldt ,out in the country in west Tn...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              UA-149438709-1