Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Various Carrera Evolution cars for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Various Carrera Evolution cars for sale

Here's a lot of various analog Carrera cars for sale. They are in various levels of condition, some better than others. All the motors work, some have the guide blade removed, see pictures and ask any questions:

Audi R8 missing rear wing and tires. Half of the wheels are missing on the left side too.
    Chassis is for a C6R Corvette. This car is the only digital car in the group. SOLD
    Other 4 are from old Evolution sets. If you want the set let me know; I still have all the trakc and the boxes, which I plan to toss after these cars sell.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-32 Lot of cars (4).JPG Views:	6 Size:	3.08 MB ID:	121491 Click image for larger version  Name:	1-32 Lot of cars (5).JPG Views:	6 Size:	3.07 MB ID:	121487 Click image for larger version  Name:	1-32 Lot of cars (8).JPG Views:	6 Size:	3.16 MB ID:	121488 Click image for larger version  Name:	1-32 Lot of cars (7).JPG Views:	6 Size:	3.20 MB ID:	121489 Click image for larger version  Name:	1-32 Lot of cars (6).JPG Views:	6 Size:	3.42 MB ID:	121490

Cars are $25 each plus shipping. If paying with Paypal you pay fees.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CarlosInSeattle; September 20, 2021, 09:23 PM. Reason: Updated for Sale of Vehicle.
    People don't stop playing because they get old, people get old because they stop playing.

I’ll take the C6 chassis
    The Jester

Soxside (Chicago)

Comment

Chassis for C6R sold to Brumos RSR
    People don't stop playing because they get old, people get old because they stop playing.

Comment

Working...
    X
    UA-149438709-1