Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

AFX Mega G Plus Nascar bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFX Mega G Plus Nascar bodies

I have the following NASCAR bodies for sale: Two are Mega G Plus and will fit the long chassis 1.7. The other two I'm not certain which chassis fits under them. Please use picture for reference. The Mega G plus bodies are $10 for the pair shipped, the 48 and 5 are $20 for the pair shipped, shipped to the lower 48. Others inquire about shipping. I take PayPal.

Thank you

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210915_130814.jpg Views:	57 Size:	45.6 KB ID:	120784 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210915_130824.jpg Views:	53 Size:	53.6 KB ID:	120785 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210915_130832.jpg Views:	53 Size:	58.6 KB ID:	120786 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210915_130841.jpg Views:	53 Size:	35.8 KB ID:	120787
    Last edited by GTI; January 15, 2022, 07:59 PM.

The 5 & 48 bodies are made by Auto World for their Super III chassis.
    Or for an upgrade Jag Hobbies has a clip that will fit on one of their NC-2 chassis to fit it to those bodies as well.

Comment

• GTI
      GTI commented
      Editing a comment
      Are these fair prices for the bodies? I wasn't sure?

Originally posted by Norman View Post
    The 5 & 48 bodies are made by Auto World for their Super III chassis.
    Or for an upgrade Jag Hobbies has a clip that will fit on one of their NC-2 chassis to fit it to those bodies as well.
    the other 2 look to be Life Like
    Mark

Comment

• GTI
      GTI commented
      Editing a comment
      The 4 and the 52 are for sure mega g plus bodies for the long 1.7 chassis.

Lowered prices

Thank you

Comment

Lowered Price

Thank you

Comment

Here is a video that shows how to mount the Auto World Super III NASCAR body to the AFX Mega-G+ chassis -
        BRS Hobbies - Online shopping for slot cars in all scales, RC crawlers & more!

Comment

Bumped

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1