Announcement

Collapse

For Sale Forum Rules

1. Please list multiple cars/items in one topic if possible. This reduces the clutter on the portal view.
2. Please include prices in your post or at least a "make offer".
3. Please respond to PM (private message) or provide valid email for contact.
4. If you post and do not respond to customer posts or email, the topic will be deleted.
See more
See less

Carrera digital pit stop, check lanes, dig/an switch box - SOLD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera digital pit stop, check lanes, dig/an switch box - SOLD

Click image for larger version  Name:	Pit stop.jpg Views:	1 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	120560

Pit stop set, plus two pit lane extensions, $115 shipped to lower 48. Price dropped to $80, shipped.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Check lanes.jpg Views:	1 Size:	68.5 KB ID:	120562

Two sector timing check lanes, $50 shipped to lower 48. Price dropped to $35 for the pair, shipped.

Click image for larger version  Name:	TEK-slot.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	120564

TEK-slot dual box - complete analog/digital switching CU with analog timing option (purchased direct from Joseph, the maker), $315 shipped to lower 48. Price dropped to $280, shipped.

As noted, all prices include shipping. All are most recent versions, purchased new in 2020.

Would consider combination offers.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DrumPhil; October 1, 2021, 01:34 PM.

Still available. I would take $400 for all of it.

Comment

Update: prices reduced one more time, and they still include shipping to 48 states.

Comment

Prices reduced a little more. With stores currently out of stock of a lot of stuff, I'm surprised these haven't sold already.

I would accept $375 for the whole bunch, and it will really take your Carrera track to the next level: capable of running analog and digital, with a long pit stop lane, and sub-sector timing!

Comment

Phil - Have you sold this stuff yet? I would put you out of your misery at$375 for the lot
          Ed Magner
          Portage, MI

Comment

It has not sold yet. PM me your shipping address and I'll give you my PP address.

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1