DK's track update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DK's track update.

Finally getting my act together and doing a permanent plastic track layout. Normally I do slots as a social thing with the guys I race with, but for the last 2 ish years (covid and work) I've not been able to do much real racing. But now I've started the process of getting my slot track table cleared off and today my grass carpet showed up. No turning back now.
    Slot Car Nerd/Photographer/ Just a self-styled marketing guy on my back porch.
    Check out my YouTube channel for weekly slot car news

Looks good, I am interested to see the progress and the final version, with all of your landscape details. Good luck.
    Ralph
    Toronto, Ontario
    Canada

Comment

just a fy. your never done once you start digging the rabbit hole there not stopping till your tear all down and start it all over........ again..
      THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
      Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

• Dundee Denny
        Dundee Denny commented
        Editing a comment
        And again and again and again…….

For some reason Mr. Kennedy’s track reminded me of the old Slot Forum test track ( https://www.slotforum.com/threads/sl...t-track.47842/ ).
      Although it seems like this track doesn’t get mentioned any more, I wish we Yankees would do something like that.

Comment

SWEEEEEEEEEET DK...it's a start!!
        TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!
        Warren, Ohio

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1