Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pappy
    replied
    Smokeio, Rob is only like hemorrhoids to the competition. To us he's like Preparation H. That's why we have him on our team, it's very soothing when he's irritating the competition.
    Last edited by Pappy; April 30, 2020, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ra7c7er
    replied
    Glad to see the race is postponed and not canceled. I always enjoy reading, and watching when I can, about the endurance slot car races. I've never been able to participate in any but they always seem like a lot of fun.

Leave a comment:

• Smokeio
    replied
    You're not as bad as when Rob is behind me. He reminds me of hemorrhoids.

Leave a comment:

• Pappy
    replied
    I'm always there, Mike. It's just that I'm usually so far out ahead of you you can't see me.

Ask Smokieo, he sees me in his rearview mirror all the time.
    Last edited by Pappy; April 29, 2020, 09:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mikeinclover
    replied
    Yes that's true Butch but unfortunately we still are waiting for you to show up. LOL
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Pappy
    replied
    There is one good thing about the race being postponed, we still have it to look forward to.😀

Leave a comment:

• Pappy
    replied
    Mike,

Grizzly Racing has five confirmed drivers, waiting on two more to respond, so we are good to go.

Leave a comment:

• Aloha
    replied
    As an outsider looking in I am happy to see this event is not being cancelled but postponed to a future date. Good luck all!

Leave a comment:

• Mikeinclover
    replied
    Thanks Butch
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• Pappy
    replied
    I'll put the word out to our team.

Leave a comment:

• Mikeinclover
    replied
    So we are going looking at Septemb er 26th/27th for the race. Please let me know if this isn't going to work. We will do what we can.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• dungeonracer
    replied
    I believe late Sept would work for me

Leave a comment:

• Pappy
    replied
    Any weekend in September works for me.

Maybe I'll have my new track built by then and we can have a 24 hour race at your house and have a 24 hour race at my house the next weekend. We'll call it the I-75 Orange Barrel 48.

Leave a comment:

• cgingras
    replied
    The last weekend of September could work for me (at this moment). But I will most probably have to cancel our upcoming trip to Paris/London with my wife and daughters and we may be rescheduling it in September or October. But for now, it looks good for the last weekend of September for me.

Thank you for moving the race. The current situation is a major sanitary crisis, it's not just a travel issue.

Leave a comment:

• Mikeinclover
    replied
    So due to some of the travel issues that have arisen lately, I think we will be moving the Michigan 24 Hour race to September this year. I am trying to make sure it is far enough down the road that maybe the travel ban will be lifted. Please pass the word around and let me know if a weekend won't work and we will see what we can do. I don't have a date set yet but looking at the last couple weeks. Even the 2h hours of Lemans had to move their date. Please let me know if you have any input.
    Mike

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
UA-149438709-1