Blank sponsor box's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank sponsor box's

The sponsor box's on the top of the home page are showing as blank with a shadow emblem in them. Anybody have an idea where I should look to fix this?

Thank you
    Randy

Do you mean here on the forum or the main website? They are all showing as far as on my end?
    -Harry

Comment

Hello Randy,

I've just checked bringing up the forum on a Windows PC desktop, Windows PC laptop, MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone. Browsers tested include Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Safari. The HRW forum, including the ads at the top, is being displayed with no issues on any of these devices.

Is this something that just started acting up for you? Have you recently installed or updated any software on your device?

Steve
      Steve - Connecticut, USA - Team HRW

Comment

Harry, they are showing blank on both the forum and main website. Steve they have been blank all along, it wasn't until I watched your videos that I realized it was a problem. If I click on a blank box it will show the contents. I believe the problem is on my end but have no idea where to look. I know that MSN games makes me manually open Adobe to view content.

Thanks
        Randy

Comment

Hello Randy,

What browser are you currently using? While it shouldn't matter (unless you're using a really old version of a browser), try using another browser. If you're not currently using Google Chrome, suggest giving that a try.

Steve
          Steve - Connecticut, USA - Team HRW

Comment

Latest version of Firefox. Banished Chrome years ago

Comment

Also when I click on blank box, contents open in new window

Comment

New window is how we have it set so you can keep the forum open.

You might have banished Chrome sir, for your own reasons. But Firefox is worse when it comes to updates, security, etc.

Sounds harsh...but have to say it as I see it.

Try Chrome again or Edge. (woof I rarely say that).

See what happens.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG969.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1176

You should see all these photos in the tiles. They are just images. No reason I can think of why your browser would prevent these from loading.

Keep us updated please.
                -Harry

Comment

Thank you Harry. While I'm not ready to go to war with Chrome again, I did try Edge. Everything works as it's supposed to. (Edit) Just refreshed Firefox and everything works.

Thanks again
                  Randy
                  Last edited by Dodgefarmer; October 10, 2019, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  UA-149438709-1