Pioneer Legends Kit (ready painted)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer Legends Kit (ready painted)

Available from next week, the new Kit#7 Ford Legends Ready Painted kit. The cockpit interior and driver figure are also pre-painted.

Comes with a high quality waterslide decal sheet allowing a great choice of number combinations and sponsor decals and (by order of Sir Harry), even a few bonus HRW decals!!

Jules

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kit 7 poster.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	214.8 KB
ID:	96181 Click image for larger version

Name:	Kit # 7 (RP) Ford Legend black:gold.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	263.7 KB
ID:	96182 Click image for larger version

Name:	Kit #7 (A).jpg
Views:	350
Size:	314.3 KB
ID:	96183

Oh man! Hope those are going to be available here stateside as that is down right SHARP! Thanks for making these available Jules!

Comment

Yeah I want this. And I really like that decal sheet.
      -Harry

Comment

I will have to have some of them.
        Robert- Shoreline Model Raceways Club
        Connecticut, U.S.A.

Comment

Originally posted by TuscoTodd View Post
          Oh man! Hope those are going to be available here stateside as that is down right SHARP! Thanks for making these available Jules!
          For sure they are heading across the water.

Jules

Comment

• TuscoTodd
            TuscoTodd commented
            Editing a comment
            That is great to hear Jules!

Originally posted by HomeRacingWorld View Post
          Yeah I want this. And I really like that decal sheet.
          Harry, thanks for the help with getting the content correct on those decals. Plenty of choice there with some handy numbers that would fit other builds as well. That decal sheet (ref #10) will also be available as a separate item.

Jules

Comment

• TuscoTodd
            TuscoTodd commented
            Editing a comment
            That is great to hear that the decal sheet will be available separately as well!

Yeah and I think we will see more decals from Pioneer. We need QUALITY (Not the Ebay bleed throughs) decals in our scale.
          -Harry

Comment

• TuscoTodd
            TuscoTodd commented
            Editing a comment
            That will be GREAT! Look forward to what may be coming down the pike!

• Zcarfan
            Zcarfan commented
            Editing a comment
            That sounds awesome!!! Will be great to see some quality decals for us 1/32 racers.

I stood away from these long awaited Legends cars because they cost too much more than I thought they would years ago when they were promised. But this has the potential to be a significant savings. Frankly, the decals are what tempts me on this deal. We'll see what the cost is. Maybe this is a good one.

Comment

Still waiting on what color the Dodge will be

Comment

A reliable source for 1/32 specific decals would be welcomed!!!

Thumbs up on Pioneer pursuing this much needed facet of our hobby.

I too am on the edge of my seat waiting to see the Dodge releasešŸ˜€

Dundee Denny

Comment

Companies really do need to make more of this kinda kit. Prepainted is the way to go.
                Slot Car Nerd/Photographer/ Just a self-styled marketing guy on my back porch.
                Check out my YouTube channel for weekly slot car news

Comment

The RTR Legends are $58, and the Paint-It-Yourself Legend kits are $47 (USD) at Powerhobby. The pre-painted kits could be somewhere in the middle, but likely above $50 and closer to the RTR price.

Given my painting skills I like this idea, but still not motivated to do the chassis assembly myself for a few $ less. It makes sense to someone planning to use aftermarket parts for tuning. But, since I'm only going to put PG or Quick Slicks tires on the rear I'll stick with the RTR ones as new liveries become available. Pioneer usually releases RTR cars in pairs and I plan to get both as soon as some '37 Dodge Legends are released. Well worth the $120 or so in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Kennedy View Post
                    Companies really do need to make more of this kinda kit. Prepainted is the way to go.
                    I agree with you Dave. Paint can be trouble, particularly if tidy masking is required, even for those with good general scratch-build skills.

It only took me 11 years to get this idea to market. Not so bad, I guess, considering my reputation for "taking my time"!

Attached is an image from 2009 showing how I thought Ready Painted Kits were going to look. The great feedback from the soft marketing I did on these proved there was mileage in the idea. Somehow though, over a decade rapidly drifted by before I sat down and made it happen, albeit in a different format and style.

Jules

Name:	Kit 2 mustang.jpeg
Views:	241
Size:	334.5 KB
ID:	96334

Comment

11 years...that's not bad!

Name:	m0ifamansayshellfixitthenhewill_m_White.jpeg
Views:	237
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	96359
                      -Harry

Comment

Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-a...gends-bullring

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1