HOBBY LOBBY MODEL SALE... ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST 2/27/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOBBY LOBBY MODEL SALE... ENDS AT MIDNIGHT PST 2/27/21

Hey everyone, like the title says all of their models are 40% off, and they have free shipping on orders over $50. There is a small shippers surcharge of $1.50- $3 though under $80. Go over $80 and surcharge goes away.
    For you 1/32nd guys, they did have 2 Scale Stars kits for $10.79. The '63 Corvette, and '58 T-bird.
    Sorry about the late notice [just saw it last night] and wasn't sure which forum to post this in either.
    Randy

I was in store the other day and saw the sale.

Comment

Are they trying to liquidate model kits? I have read that they do want to downsize the model section. It won't matter much to me, but I hate to see hobby stuff being gone anywhere. The "glory days " of 50's-70's hobby shops are just a memory, but sure fun to look at everything. We do have a train shop in Louisville that sells new and used and it is great to just walk around and look at all they have. I guess trains will pretty much pass away as we do!
      Matt B
      So. In
      Crashers

Comment

Thanks for the heads up 32...will be headed there tomorrow to see if they have any of the AMT Modified Stockers left
        TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!
        Warren, Ohio

Comment

Appreciate the heads up! No Hobby Lobby close to my locations - but took advantage of the online ordering.

Comment

I went to one of 3 Hobby Lobby close to me and picked up a Tamiya Paint Stand Kit for $16 using the 40% off coupon! Thanks for the tip!
            I looked at models too, one that caught my eye was a semi that can be built as a single or dual drive - 1:25 scale. I passed on it though.

Comment

Yeah, the last thing I NEEDED was more model kits, but the prices were just too good to pass up, especially with the free shipping. I bought 4 kits and some paints, and was 6 cents short of the $80 mark to shave the $3 shippers surcharge so I used the 40% off coupon to get a fancy brush set and that put me over the finish line.
              Real sad to see those 40% off coupons go away.
              Dingle, that White Freightliner kit you mentioned was one of the 4 kits I bought. Saw a better description of it on ebay and it said it has 250 parts! I love the really detailed kits
              Matt, that same question was going through my mind too

Comment

I did order some resin and silicone from the website. The regular price was down to $19.99. Not much different than the old price with the 40% coupon. There was no limit, so that beat the coupon special for only one item. Hopefully the prices will stay that low.
                Matt B
                So. In
                Crashers

Comment

I followed Dingleberry’s lead and used the 40% on the Tamiya paint stand. Bought 6 kits ( did I really NEED those?)
                  Sorta like a box of puppies....besides I had to hit the free shipping. Yeah I’ll be sleeping on the garage. At least it’s warming up

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  UA-149438709-1