New Toronto area Commercial Track/shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toronto area Commercial Track/shop

A couple of shots of the new tracks that will be in Ernie Mosettis' soon to be open new location.

These shots do not show it, but, there is plenty of space for pit tables, store etc.

Cheers
    Chris Walker

A 6 lane Policar, 135Ft..............this will be for 1/32 plastic/scratchbuilt cars.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5069.JPG Views:	28 Size:	97.9 KB ID:	48665

And a yet to be painted/braided Ogilvie 6 lane flat track (also approx. 135ft)...........this will be a spay glue track, for various cars running on sponge tires.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_5063.JPG Views:	28 Size:	83.2 KB ID:	48666
    Last edited by chrisguyw; August 27, 2020, 02:02 PM.

YeeeeHaaaw I heard you mention this on Greg’s zoom meeting a couple of times. May I ask where the location is and would there be any chance of a drag strip down the road,wouldn’t mind meeting up with the Mario Brothers again

Comment

Originally posted by 4424ever View Post
      YeeeeHaaaw I heard you mention this on Greg’s zoom meeting a couple of times. May I ask where the location is and would there be any chance of a drag strip down the road,wouldn’t mind meeting up with the Mario Brothers again
      The shop is in the North West of Toronto (427/Steeles),........and,....I seriously doubt a drag strip will be even considered,.........the last couple have just not worked out well at all,.....you will likely have to meet up with the the Bros. Mario somewhere else

Cheers
      Chris Walker

Comment

Sweet. I haven't seen Ernie for a few years.

Comment

Steve Ogilvie built the road course and has a nice set of videos on youtube showing the construction.
          Matt B
          So. In
          Crashers

Comment

Wow, great looking tracks. Please keep us posted on the shop/track opening. With the pandemic still underway......its a heck of a tough time to be starting a new business. I wish him all the best. I got restarted in slots at Ernies shop/track up at Hwy 7/Weston Road. I even had some kids birthday parties there. Great memories. Cheers RvE

Comment

These look fantastic. Can't wait to try them out some day. Keep up the good work guys.

Cheers
              KK

Comment

With any luck, the shop will be open mid Sept........and, yes, with Covid certain precautions will have to be in place.

Cheers
                Chris Walker
                Last edited by chrisguyw; August 22, 2020, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Whoa....what a great effort here. Very impressive.
                  -Harry

Comment

First, let me apologize for the really crummy pictures ...............progress is slow, in large part to Covid, but, progress has been made.

Cheers
                    Chris Walker

The Policar track needs a few more borders here and there, and a good clean, which, until all the rest of the construction is done, is futile. It has good power, and will be a fun track.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4620.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	168.2 KB
ID:	59557

The Ogilvie track has been painted (epoxy paint) and is currently being taped/braided..........first exploratory laps in a week or so.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4621.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	59558

Comment

That's awsome new tracks going up thats always a great thing. Good job guys!

Comment

Very very nice. Awesome seeing something like this built in this day and age.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1