NSR cars-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR cars-2022

Slot Car Nerd/Photographer/ Just a self-styled marketing guy on my back porch.
    Check out my YouTube channel for weekly slot car news

Looks like NSR insists on enabling my 917 habit...
    "I can't drive a stolen car!"
    "It's the same principle; four gears forward, one reverse."

Comment

The Fiat’s are cute
      Dave
      Peterborough Ont
      CANADA

Comment

Of course they announced the McLaren 720 after already committed to changing the Sideways AW to SW. 😄 Just as well because I’m not fond of the liveries they are offering.
        Mike V.
        Western North Carolina

Comment

• Loan Shark
          Loan Shark commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you saying Sideways are building their 720's with a sidewinder instead of an anglewinder?

• Mickey thumbs
          Mickey thumbs commented
          Editing a comment
          No, Shark. I bought the standard AW white kit and switched the pod to a slot.it SW pod with an NSR 25K motor. Add in the bearings and gears and some Quick Slicks and the $$ added up.😅

My wallet is already hurting.
        Brad
        Ayton, ON Canada

Comment

JP F1. Wow

Comment

I love their more race accurate liveries on their classics. And I'll be getting multiple McLarens. The NSR performance in second to none. I do with they would do a better on their "themed" fantasy liveries. Most of them seem to scream armature. Not that need to spend more money but I would if they looked better. Until then, i'll be painting my own versions of these super cars.

Comment

They’re already taking heat over the headlight decals on the red 908/3 from the other side of the pond.

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1