RIP Robin Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Robin Miller

For those of you that don’t know I worked at Racer magazine in 2007 and 11-12 I had the privilege to hang out with Robin at the track in his element on multiple occasions the guy was a wealth of knowledge he knew everybody. And he was never afraid to speak his mind or the truth , these were his best qualities .

https://racer.com/2021/08/25/robin-m...nXahBSvj5V49PY
    Courtney Smith
    Chattanooga TN

I am saddened as we have lost two great voices of motorsports in the month of August. Bob Jenkins passed away earlier this month. I so enjoyed the perspective that each of them brought to this sport
    Aloha
    Dale

Comment

Sad news. I always enjoyed listening to Robin Miller. He was very good. You were fortunate to have the opportunities you had to hang out with him in his element.

Comment

I Subscribe to Racer very good information sorry for the loss

Comment

It was nice they invited him to Indy for the road races.
          Robin was a great guy to toss questions to. Unlike others, he always replied, and replied with great insight.

Comment

Dang, the last open letter he sent out made it sound like maybe he was going to be around a bit longer. I know he had hoped to move out west with his sister and her family,. I guess that just wasn't in the cards. He was outspoken and said what he thought. In a day of writers being shills for somebody, it was great to hear his unbiased opinions.
            Last edited by mattb; August 25, 2021, 07:51 PM.
            Matt B
            So. In
            Crashers

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1