Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive Slot It news!

Slot It and Policar news this week.
    Slot Car Nerd/Photographer/ Just a self-styled marketing guy on my back porch.
    Check out my YouTube channel for weekly slot car news

Thanks Dave....Keep bringing the updates

Comment

Couldn’t agree with you more, Dave.
      ”If that’s a problem for you, don’t watch. Go away...”
      I appreciate your efforts to keep us informed with the latest news.
      Bob G. ..... Boston, North Shore

Comment

Hang in there Dave. This is not an issue.
        Thank you and LEB for your videos each week. Please continue to present with the confidence that comes from knowing your business and your content.
        jeff

Comment

Keep doing what you do Dave, and thank you for putting this together every week.

Comment

Wow to be honest I never really noticed Dave
            I mean REALLY do people have nothing better to do, wish I had that much time on my hands
            Dave
            Peterborough Ont
            CANADA

Comment

Trolls evolved to live under bridges and in dark musty places. Then the internet was invented and they could flourish there too. But, even though we can't smell them directly they still manage to reveal their stink.

Comment

Dave, Thanks for doing what you do. There are many many people out here who appreciate you and don't give a damn if you say "uhh" in your videos. You in no way owed your audience an explanation or an apology over the matter. To be honest, I've never even noticed. Finally, screw the people who message you about it, they obviously have too much time on their hands and/or mental issues if they feel the need to reach out to you over it. Carry on and keep being a great asset to this hobby.
                Jamie B
                Cincinnati, Ohio

Comment

Thanks Dave for all you do for our hobby. I look forward to settling in with a beverage on Fridays after work (or coffee Sat. am in this case) and seeing the latest news. Keep up the good work.
                  Brian Mc
                  Minnecrapulous, Mn

”Machinist: One who does precision guesswork based on unreliable data from those of questionable knowledge.”

Comment

Like the others said I really enjoy your videos each Friday. It’s been something I look forward to each and every week and you do an amazing job! I didn’t notice anything wrong at all so please try to ignore the few ignorant a holes who don’t have anything better to do. Keep up the great work!

Comment

Dave, I concur with the other posters above. I never noticed any particular hesitation or mild stutter.

Whoever is suggesting that is just plain mean and is very poorly judged critique. Discard their views instantly.

Anyway, all professional broadcasters know that the two tenths of a second used by any such ‘mannerism’ is an essential part of continuity and is micro thinking time to allow speech to flow. 😀

Jules

Comment

Hey, Dave, I never noticed a single thing wrong with your verbal delivery of the news. The world seems to be full of keyboard critics, that truth be told couldn’t produce a single idea or thought of their own. They are not worth the effort you just put in to acknowledge their presence. Don’t let the trolls get you down. Their motive for existence comes from a dark dank place.

Good job, that Nissan looks sweet.

Cheers

Dan
                        Cheers

Dan
                        G.P Alberta

Comment

• Brumos RSR
                          Brumos RSR commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What Dan said…. You don get to where you have been which is communicating face to face with the public, meetings with engineers on cars and concepts and owners of slot cars companies with poor verbal skills. And from and speaking with you personally face to face……bah your good

• SlotCat
                          SlotCat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep!

Geez,, you do us so much good and catch hell. Not right.
                        Never noticed myself, think you do a great job telling us all these tidbits you search out. Thank you.

Comment

You have all ways been a delight to watch, and you sound just great, don't change just be you
                          Austin
                          Merrimack, NH

Comment

Really? 99% of people develop speech habits. Guarantee whoever emailed you have their own.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            UA-149438709-1