SRC McLaren M23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SRC McLaren M23

I watched the video and am impressed with the detail of the body and simplicity of the chassis. I like independent articulated front wheels on F1 cars, though it's important that they are both aligned with the guide. It's also important that both front tires make contact with the track and roll. These seemed to be issues the narrator was addressing but since I don't understand Italian I had the sound turned off.

It would be nice if a version of the video was available with close captioning in English (and other languages) or if someone who speaks Italian did a voice over translation.

If this SCR F1 was compatible with the Policar F1 I have I'd certainly consider purchasing it, and others in the series.

Comment

• Bal r 14
      Bal r 14 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's Spanish and you can turn on Close caption and translate it to English in settings.

• slothead
      slothead commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I tried turning on CC but didn't know you could change the language in the settings.

Here it is...
    Attached Files

Comment

The simulated "on board" camera shots, with audio, of the car racing on the track was very well done! That was quite clever video content.
      Ralph
      Toronto, Ontario
      Canada

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1