New NSR McLaren-review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New NSR McLaren-review

NSR has a winner on their hands with the new McLaren.
    Slot Car Nerd/Photographer/ Just a self-styled marketing guy on my back porch.
    Check out my YouTube channel for weekly slot car news

Nice review Dave. NSR are the best out of box rtr cars in the market imo. They are so silky smooth. No tuning needed. I happen to be working in the area where Dayton Hobby shop is, so I stopped in as I usually do. Expensive stop. I picked up three NSR’s (sliver McLaren, newest red Porsche 908/3, Repsol Mercedes). All SW’s……I also prefer them over AW’s. Also had to pick up the two newest NSR Gulf 917’s a couple weeks ago. Got those from LEB.

Comment

• Dave Kennedy
      Dave Kennedy commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks for watching it Rooster

The NSR McLaren is great! I bought it and got it home and WOW! Simple Adjustments! Love the fact of the adjustable front axle, had to change the motor for a slower RPM motor due to my short track! It is the go to car to start playing each day! It has more time on it than ALL my cars! Would recommend it to everyone who wants to race pretty much out of the box!
    Marty
    T.R. Raceway
    Toms River NJ

Comment

Great review Dave! I have a feeling that this car is going to change the face of the GT3 proxy grid.
      Team SCANC
      Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
      OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
      Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1