X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Batmobile

Just my thoughts...

-Harry

I do not understand most of the complaints.
    I love it, and think they went above normal on details.
    How many 'toys' have replicated the gold cross in front of the wind screens? The gadgets under the wind screens?
    Some have done the roof siren, but not the other roof pieces.
    The turbine exhaust is silver striped.
    Spinners look great on the wheels.
    The antenna, chevrons on the trunk lid.

I'm happy, kudos Scalextric

Anyone doesn't like theirs my nephews will gladly accept yours.

Comment

I like mine a lot, no complaints. I got a Robin.
      It makes the Polar Lights version look awkward IMO. I just want to do tail lights for night photography, plus they look cool. I have another one to display. I'd blow the third one up with firecrackers in my youth but saving to sell for a profit now, so I can buy even more firecrackers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210527_144821.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	236.8 KB
ID:	101046
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210527_144801.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	269.3 KB
ID:	101047
      Allan

Comment

Batman should be here this coming week..Haven't looked forward to getting a slot car like this in a long time...
        Rusty
        Humboldt ,out in the country in west Tn...

Comment

I'm determined to do the tailights and rocket thruster lights. There's not much room for the tailights, but I'm thinking I can make them from old plastic model red parts trees (I save everything), and if that doesn't work, there's always the fallback of Lexan cutouts with Testor's "tailight red" paint. I have the red and orange LED's and I can look up the wiring for capacitors or resistors or whatever they are. I'm planning a cave on the corner of my track where the computer platform is. I'll hide the Batmobile in there and while people are doing a "test and tune" with pizza and beer, I'll pop it out and chase them.

Comment

Bat cave is a great idea, drive it in , a little turntable, and you are all set.

NYMODIFIEDS.COM

Comment

I have the Polar Lights version myself , was planning on building it before the one from Scaletrix came out

Comment

• Fathead59
                Fathead59 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just checked , a Pioneer Charger chassis will fit , wheel base is about the same size
            Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1