No announcement yet.

Greg Braun - Hoslotcarracing.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I first got into HO scale racing 10 years ago and bought a Tuckaway 25 kit from Gregory Braun to build my track.

I was hoping that another member of Gregory Braun's family or close friend would continue the website. Like another here, I out in a small order on April 27th. I'll have to contact Paypal as well.

Comment

I'm from Australia and have been dealing with Greg for over 20 years I was actually about to make a big order and couldn't get a response from him and then the website went down as well. Found this forum and was shocked to hear the news. I still have some the boxes with his name and details on it, one has a date back in 2002. He had the best assortment of HO slots around and always willing to share his knowledge. His prices were always fair and I never encountered any issues for overseas delivery from him. RIP brother hopefully someone over there can step up to the plate and provide such a quality service as down under your lucky to find anyone that deals in HO slots and no chance of finding any spares for old pre 70's and 70's.

Comment

If you need parts for older cars Slot Car Central would be the first place to look.

Comment

Oh no, so sad, sorry to read about his untimely passing! I've done much reading of his site and that's where I got my 5x10' table plans (that I slightly modified) but a great resource and will be sorely missed! Thanks RichD for preserving the site info and the wayback machine link.

Comment

It is sad to discover Greg is gone. I have an older TYCO set and he was the only place I could find track and related items for TYCO. Does anybody know if his sister or estate is going to sell his inventory? Does anyone know where else I can get TYCO track and other accessories.

Comment

Tyco Pro track? Slot Car Central has a few things. I looked on ebay, I searched for Tyco Pro track and got a fair number of hits. Later Tyco/Mattel track is easier to come by.

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1