Northland Toy Show Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northland Toy Show Today

I picked up a couple HO slot cars today twice a year the Northland Toy Show comes to my area we always find slot car stuff and tones of model car stuff anyone know where i could find the spoilers for the Mclaren's ? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200307_211846.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	366.4 KB
ID:	25596
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200307_211823.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	293.5 KB
ID:	25597
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200307_211812.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	354.0 KB
ID:	25598

Very nice haul of clean Aurora racers. The wings for the yellow McLaren and also the red and blue Ferrari were all the same, like the wings on the TJet white Chaparral 2F coupes. Both bodies were produced with and without the holes for the wing, as well as the wing itself. You can usually find them in miscellaneous parts boxes at slot car shows. They're molded in plain white plastic, with little pins at the bottom to fit into the two little holes on the rear deck of the bodies. They were not glued in at the factory. By the way, that Ferrari in the medium blue color is a bit of a rare bird, especially clean like all those cars are. Enjoy! -- Ernie

*** Check Model Motoring, Inc. in California. His ebay name is "rather boring". Happy Hunting!

BTW, shoot me a PM, or better yet a phone call, when you can. Thanks, E
    Last edited by BIG E; March 8, 2020, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Fitzy, Please check your PM -- Ernie

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1