Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing a fray-ish tjet car ?

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any tutorial somewhere to prepare fast tjets ? Which rims, wich tires, wich axles, how to balance armature, stuff like that. ANd where to find the parts and compatible bodies.

I'm also interested by any other "magnetless" racing options (magnetless chassis, magnetless kits for magnet chassis, etc...).
    thank you !
    Last edited by demether; February 10th, 2020, 12:30 PM.

I have posted this before: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1msY...ew?usp=sharing
    Clickable links to suppliers are included at the end of the article.
    If you expect to enter formal races consider starting with the latest T-Dash rolling chassis if those are legal. You can build a fast T-Dash for about half the price of an Aurora based car.
    Last edited by RichD; February 10th, 2020, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Thank you, Rich. I'll read it carefully !

Comment

Hi if i remember right you were from France you had 2 layout one 1/32 scale Artin and one Ho Riverside,, for parts try Slot Car Direct, from Great Britain, nice range of parts and he aware of some club racing Barry is a nice guy, i have been doing business with him from several years and i am from Canada
        Sylvain

Comment

thank you Sylvain ! You've got a good memory, I do have these 2 tracks, for now on restoration. I'm starting to think about the next months races

Comment

Originally posted by demether View Post
            thank you Sylvain ! You've got a good memory, I do have these 2 tracks, for now on restoration. I'm starting to think about the next months races

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1