Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 67/8 Mustang Notchback

Hey guys.
    Working up a matchbox notchback to cast. It didn't occur to me to ask here first if anyone has already done it. Just used to doing it myself. If so do you have some extras? Save me the trouble.

M.E.V. Originals sold the '68 Mustang notchback at one time, but it has been discontinued.

Comment

That was one of the places that I looked. But even if they were still in stock their prices for the 12 or 13 that I need would be outrageous.

Comment

Check out ebay seller tailights_fade

He has a '69 notchback for sale.
        And he does really nice bodies.

Comment

Lol. I have bought several from him here in the last few weeks. Yes he does amazing work. I have a few of his 69 Grande Mustangs. I asked him today about 67/8 notchback mustangs. I am waiting for his reply. Thank you both so for your responses.

Comment

Matchbox also made a plastic color changer in the same casting as the blue one you posted....Your blue was like a monster truck, as was the plastic color changer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2084.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	361.3 KB
ID:	144105

Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2069.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	374.1 KB
ID:	144106
            LARRY

"OLD PEOPLE NEVER MAKE MISTAKES"...We just spend the rest of our lives paying for the ones we've made when we were younger..

Comment

Awesome. Thank you sir.

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1