• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aw drag track running

20 ft aw drag track up and running independet power each lane

Fun times for sure!

Comment

the working xmas tree is the best thing aw come up with no more arguing about who jumped the gun

Comment

Now there is a drag strip!!Very cool!!
        Rusty
        Humboldt ,out in the country in west Tn...

Comment

cant park the car in garage anymore but you gotta have your priortys straight right

Comment

Independent power to each lane, you've got your priorities straight for sure. What power supplies are you using? Have FUN! -- Ernie

Comment

wish i had some thing better but right now just using 1 tomy 22 volt power pak per lane its good for now also has enough to push around the 20 ft oval iam sure you know the power paks that come with dragstrips are only 16 volts they will run it but i think the autoworld cars run better on 22 volts also i pull all the mags out of autoworld dragsters and dont fix the bent axels they often come with makes drag cars more realistic

Comment

That's a nice set up!
                BRS Hobbies - Online shopping for slot cars in all scales, RC crawlers & more!

Comment

with all the postive buzz about the new mongoose snake drag set most of us 60 year old kids had the hot wheels set when we were kids or the neighbor kid had it anyways i am working on a way to make drag chutes pop out of cars at the end of autoworld finish line possibly using the orignal 1968 hot wheels set up to pop chute i see you can still get chute set up on e bay little pricy will let you know what i come up with and am open to ideas and has this ever been done

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  UA-149438709-1