A Resurrection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Resurrection

Hello every body. After speaking with Lloyd, Garth, Al and a few others I made the decision to bring Ranch Design back to life. The product offering will be limited from what was offered before. The uprising of 3D printing has given the slot enthusiasts another venue for lots of items. The current plan is to sell axles, gears, tires, and wheels. There is no plan for a website - don't need the headache! A list has been compiled of these products and pricing. Send me a PM with your email and I will send you the .pdf file.

I've tuned up my lathe and in process of preparing for a major improvement on it. All my other equipment is still here and usable.

It is great to be back!!!!!!
    Last edited by Steve; May 3, 2022, 10:59 AM.

This is great news for the 1/43 slot car hobby!

In the past Ranch design was the major supplier of wheels, tires and gears for 1/43 scratchbuilders and now will also be offering some gread 3D parts as well.

Dont forget to PM Steve with your email address!

Regards, Lloyd.

Comment

\o/
      Kev
      Burnley
      England🇬🇧

Comment

Great news!!!!Welcome back!!
        Rusty
        Humboldt ,out in the country in west Tn...

Comment

Hey Steve,
          great to have you back!
          can you be so kind and send me the list?
          Thanks,
          Peter

Comment

Hey Peter! I sure will! PM me your email addy and will get it sent.

Comment

• pfuetze
              pfuetze commented
              Editing a comment
              done!

Hello Steve, just like you nice to be back into this hobby and forum. I still have a lot of your product, tires, axle, rims etc. but I will be looking forward to do business with you again. See you around

Comment

3D items??

"The product offering will be limited from what was offered before. The current plan is to sell axles, gears, tires, and wheels."

Comment

No 3D printed items, sorry. Only machined aluminum / brass products.

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1