Wal-Mart model display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wal-Mart model display

Don't know if this is the correct place to put this but here goes.Was in my local wallyworld yesterday .
    They have a pallet display of models .Raging form around $15 to $25.
    Looks like the Auto World kits..Thought some of your builders might be interested.
    Rusty
    Rusty

Good to know! I was in there yesterday and I didn't pay attention to anything like that but as I was heading towards the checkouts I saw a man with a model car kit in his hands and ALMOST asked him where he got it but I didn't bother to and I was wondering when they started carrying model kits...maybe they always have but I never payed attention...possibly more towards Christmas they will blow them out
    TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!

Comment

• lance
      lance commented
      Editing a comment
      walmart has not carried model kits for several years. I am always looking for what cars they have that maybe a cool slot car 1/32 and 1/24. nice to know they have them, even if just for a short time.

Why am I always a day late and a dollar short?

Comment

• Pappy
      Pappy commented
      Editing a comment
      Could be the time zone you're in.

Saw the model display at the local WM last week. The display was four-sided, sitting on a pallet. Merchandise piled up on two sides so it was hard to see what was all there.
    $6.97 for a tube of Testor’s glue.

Comment

no model section at my local wal mart

Comment

• BIG E
        BIG E commented
        Editing a comment
        Probably in the toy department.

• docdoom
        docdoom commented
        Editing a comment
        nope not there

• Dave Kennedy
        Dave Kennedy commented
        Editing a comment
        Usually what Walmart does is buy a cardboard display (CDU-cardboard display unit-that's how it's talked about in the retail business) for a seasonal "island" in stores in most markets. it's a cardboard box, they open up and leave on the pallet it came on.

I saw the display at my local Walmart in N.H. But since gone

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1