Carrera D124

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrera D124

I placed an order at my LHS for the #1 Ford GT40 and #6 Lola ages ago.
    They say Carrera hasn’t shipped yet. When I look at German sites, the cars had been listed in stock. Many now say ‘sold out’.
    Have these cars ever made it to the US?
    Will they make it to the US?

Rumor has it a lot of late stuff is hitting the states in the next week or so...waiting on a C8 and the #1 Miles car too...

Cheers,
    Paul

Comment

They've been known to never make it to the USA for some Carrera models slated for release here. There sure aren't a lot for sale on evilbay from across the pond, makes you wonder if they got shorted or the cars are just selling that fast over there? Lots of Euro places are out of stock already and the pre-orders on the digital 1/32 #3 C8.R are selling out here.
      Last edited by Bluevista; February 19, 2022, 03:36 AM.
      Allan

Comment

Originally posted by WB2 View Post
        I placed an order at my LHS for the #1 Ford GT40 and #6 Lola ages ago.
        They say Carrera hasn’t shipped yet. When I look at German sites, the cars had been listed in stock. Many now say ‘sold out’.
        Have these cars ever made it to the US?
        Will they make it to the US?
        Both of those cars have been here for several months - 2 separate lots of the # 6 Lola came in - one with the tail light issue, one with it fixed.. My guess is that car is not coming again. The initial shipment of the #1 GT40 sold out pretty quickly over here - it sounds like there may be more of them coming in the shipment next week...

If there is something I really want to make sure I don't miss, I make sure to keep track of it with multiple vendors....

It's also worth looking at Electric Dreams as an alternative to overseas if you missed something - they're expensive but quicker than waiting for europe

https://www.electricdreams.com/Shop/...9-p-20123.html

https://www.electricdreams.com/Shop/...4-p-21937.html
        Ed Magner
        Portage, MI

Comment

• 32lbking
          32lbking commented
          Editing a comment
          They sure raised the price quick on that GT40. I saw it there last week for $79.99. Thought about it for half a second, but I had already ordered it from Carreraslots.
      Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1