1/32 mini off road 2.4Ghz haul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/32 mini off road 2.4Ghz haul

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_30476.jpg Views:	5 Size:	3.05 MB ID:	118923 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_30475.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.90 MB ID:	118922 Got these at Walmart and Sam’s mainly for the components to build my 2.4 Ghz slot cars.

I busted open the nicely done display box on the Sams purchase.

The chassis and drive train is identical to the Walmart purchase, with “ fog”, roof, and taillights and a two speed (turbo) Tx button for the 40k rpm coreless drone SW motor. It does have digital proportional ESC and controllable/drivable binary steering for free range RC play. It indeed achieves a 1:1 17mph as claimed. With a motor upgrade to 50k rpm, “she can go faster”. The Walmart car was $15 and the Sams car was $10, both Chinese made for the same company in Houston.

The Sams car came with an extra set of off road tires and two Duracell AAs. Those extras would have cost -$5 if I had needed to buy them, so I rationalized the price for the Sams base car for disassembly into 1/24 RC slot cars to be -$5.
    Last edited by viejoronnie; September 4, 2021, 01:58 PM.

Cool deal!!
    Rusty
    Humboldt ,out in the country in west Tn...

Comment

Man those are sweeeeeeet
      TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!
      Warren, Ohio

Comment

Is the steering proportional?
        BRS Hobbies - Online shopping for slot cars in all scales, RC crawlers & more!

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1