Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

SIP 2020 Round 5 Elra Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vonsirius, It's good to see I'm not the only one running ESSO gas.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn0635.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	47482
    Dave
    Saginaw Valley Raceway
    Only Rule: Just enjoy who you are racing with.

Comment

• vonsirius
      vonsirius commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, perhaps the only two in the world

Dave, good to see you have track help too.

My grandson is quite active at arranging scenes every time he comes over.
    Come Race at The Trace!
    Timberline Trace International Raceway - SW of Mpls, MN

Comment

• dw5555
      dw5555 commented
      Editing a comment
      What used to be a beautifully scenic track is now barren of all bushes and trees within arms reach of the edges because they would be pulled down for feed for his animals. Upset me the 1st time but I learned to limit his grazing to 1/4 of the track and we are both happy. Small price to pay.

It's a bush.....they will grow back with a little glue, eventually.
    Come Race at The Trace!

Comment

A well price paid!

Comment

Qualifying session it´s over. 50 laps
        Just when cars began to run an unexpected rain started to fall, that means a pit stop to change tyres.
        A fun session where all drivers, whithout exception went out of the track at least once.

Attendance had a good time despite the rain, Hksk25 soon became the favorite whith his three wheels driving style. In fact Hksk25 T Shirts and merchandise was the best seller of the day.

Pit stop was generally a little bit chaotic whith only a few "clean" stops.

Surpricingly being the narrower wheel base car, Vonsirius´ Mini get the fast lap.

Chappyman lost a rear wheel when just entering under the chaquered flag!

#177 Vonsirius P1

#3 Slothead P2

#13 T County Lug Nuts P3

#139 Chappyman66 P4

#1 Racing Bandit P5

#57 Hksk25 P6

#2 Dw5555 P7

Next week, the race!

Name:	w1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	47791

Name:	w2.jpg
Size:	151.1 KB
ID:	47795

Name:	w3.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	195.0 KB
ID:	47793

Name:	w4.jpg
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	47797
        Attached Files

Comment

Not a good sign. Me thinks the team partook in a little too much of the sponsors beverage.
          Dave
          Saginaw Valley Raceway

Comment

The mechanics were quite upset by the lost wheel, swearing that the lug nuts were right. The lead engineer may have been muttering "just long enough" under his breath though....
            The team will be working hard to avoid losing a wheel in the race. Especially given our lack of libations based sponsorship this race.....
            Come Race at The Trace!

Comment

Chappyman - the motorsports press is asking if you can you verify, yes or no, if this is one of your team mechanics?

Name:	Chappyman team mechanic.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	199.7 KB
ID:	47853

If yes, they also want to know if that young lady still wearing braces is old enough to even be serving alcohol.?

Comment

We can certainly verify yes or no.

As to the server's age.....their journalistic tendencies should be able to track her down.....back to Dave's garage if the rumors are true.

Having an unfair advantage could be by plying your opponents ruthlessly..... eh Dave? Or has this once again shown the Slothead signature?

We have enough wheel worries to keep the mechanics in and up all night ensuring all corners of the car are ready.
                Come Race at The Trace!

Comment

• slothead
                  slothead commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Rumor has it members of the motorsports press have been paid off with Jager Bombs and the matter has been dropped.

May everyone's lug nuts be tight and the racing without incident. See you in victory lane.

Thank you for sharing that interesting photo Slothead. I can neither confirm or deny that the gentleman in the photograph is a member of my crew. As for the young lady, she had just arrived as I was leaving and she was wearing a trench coat. I thought it a little strange but I just though she was just someone's kid sister. I will definitely have to investigate the matter.
                Dave
                Saginaw Valley Raceway

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1