Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

Quick Slicks Slip-on Proxy: Rules and Event Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the suggestion. It's done!

• War Eagle River
    replied
    Originally posted by cj74 View Post

Just did. Sorry for the delay. Been kinda crazy and didn't think anyone was that close.

Might want to add a sticky of this date change, folks may not see this.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Not a problem. Will do!

• ALS
    commented on 's reply
    Ok great keep me in stock too

• cj74
    replied
    Originally posted by War Eagle River View Post

Man, glad I saw this! Was getting ready to package up this DTM to send in! When will you come up with a new date?
    Just did. Sorry for the delay. Been kinda crazy and didn't think anyone was that close.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Updated post #1 with new due dates. They are:

The new payment due date for this proxy is 07/15.

The new car due date for this proxy is 08/15.

Leave a comment:

• War Eagle River
    replied
    Originally posted by cj74 View Post

Received. Still have you in modified with an Alfa Romeo #66. We'll be pushing dates back until likely late summer or early fall. So still plenty of time if you change your mind.

Man, glad I saw this! Was getting ready to package up this DTM to send in! When will you come up with a new date?

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Originally posted by ALS View Post
    Hey Cory at this time I can only enter 1 car Alfa 66 . Payment made their is still room for a stock car.
    Received. Still have you in modified with an Alfa Romeo #66. We'll be pushing dates back until likely late summer or early fall. So still plenty of time if you change your mind.

Leave a comment:

• ALS
    replied
    Hey Cory at this time I can only enter 1 car Alfa 66 . Payment made their is still room for a stock car.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Originally posted by noddaz View Post
    Quite a list of cars that are eligible for this race. Shame I don't have any of them. Been sort of a slot car drought at my house for a few years.

Scott
    Still plenty of time to pick one up and get it ready. We will be pushing back dates, but still working on the best timing for things right now.

Leave a comment:

• noddaz
    replied
    Quite a list of cars that are eligible for this race. Shame I don't have any of them. Been sort of a slot car drought at my house for a few years.

Scott

Leave a comment:

• arroldn
    commented on 's reply
    Should have waited for your response before I pulled the trigger. Maybe I can email Mike and change the soft set to Extra Firm

• cj74
    replied
    Originally posted by arroldn View Post
    Which firmness of the QuickSlick tire will be used or is it open to the entrants to pick.
    Got some feedback from QuickSlicks on this. Both Firm or Extra Firm will be available to participants for this proxy.

Leave a comment:

• arroldn
    replied
    Which firmness of the QuickSlick tire will be used or is it open to the entrants to pick.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Modified is pretty open besides the body. Go for it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
UA-149438709-1