Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    Okay, got two other local wood tracks to join in! Still waiting on response from Reinecke. Add Suncoast Speedway and Circuit 23 Motorplex to the track list please.

• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    Ok👍

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds good. I'll keep you posted.

• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    I may be able to talk a couple of other tracks down here into participating. Won’t know for sure until cars are in hand. Same guys will be helping run the proxy here.

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    They are going to be headed to the east coast by week’s end. If for some reason there is a delay I’ll be in touch Scott.

• Austin
    replied
    Take the time you need, running a Proxy is not was easy as every one thinks.

Leave a comment:

• War Eagle River
    replied
    Box them up and ship them down here for the next round, we are always ready!

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Had a few of things to resolve with a couple of cars. They are sorted out now. Working with a couple of guys to determine the next stop.

As with all other proxies, I ask that the group practice a little patience as things progress.

Leave a comment:

• War Eagle River
    replied
    Where are we at with this Proxy? What is the next venue, and have cars been sent?

Leave a comment:

• War Eagle River
    commented on 's reply
    Okie dokie

• cj74
    replied
    Hey Scott. Nope. Will be starting a thread today with car arrivals and photos. The restart of work since the covid lockdown has been a tad overwhelming and I've been limited on time to get my bearings.

More to come...

Leave a comment:

• War Eagle River
    replied
    Corey, are you running them yet?!

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the suggestion. It's done!

• War Eagle River
    replied
    Originally posted by cj74 View Post

Just did. Sorry for the delay. Been kinda crazy and didn't think anyone was that close.

Might want to add a sticky of this date change, folks may not see this.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Not a problem. Will do!
Working...
X
UA-149438709-1