Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

Quick Slicks Slip-on Proxy: Rules and Event Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cj74
    replied
    I was reading the rules to verify something before answering a question. In doing so I realized that the following statement does not show up in the stock class. How do you feel about allowing this in the stock class?

Stock wheels may be removed and replaced onto axle to eliminate wobble.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry Scott. It didn't even occur to me when you first mentioned it. I did some looking around today and debated on opening it up to all DTM but the variability seemed a bit too wide.

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Close. This proxy is for silicone slip-ons and will be run in North America. Was unsure of that proxy would return. There are two classes available here. Not trying to compete and will likely rotate class of cars if this generates and holds enough interest.

• War Eagle River
    replied
    Well, guess my choice for the Scaley DTM is out. Doesn’t fit into the ‘year’ criteria. Dang it!

Leave a comment:

• MOV41T
    replied
    Just realised DTM, bit close to the touring car proxy on SCI forum isn’t it .....

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    As I'm going back through the entries and communication I've received, I wanted to clarify the rules on the bodies for each class:

Eligible Cars / Bodies:
    Stock Class - Any 1/32 scale Scalextric BTCC (NGTC - vehicle years from 2011 - present) car is allowed.
    Modified Class - Any 1/32 scale Scalextric or Slot it Classic (vehicle years from 1984 - 1996) DTM car is allowed.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Hope so! Just let me know when you decide.

• cj74
    replied
    Originally posted by Brumos RSR View Post
    I love your line, everyone will respect the rules as written. I'll need to steal that going forward. let me look for a car if I find one you know the number and color. I believe that 3 series Scaley BMW ran in that class, I don't like em or Mercs, nor do I know ANYTHING about silicon tires but this would be fun!! AND I support Quick Slicks!!
    Sorry I didn't get a reply out to this. Glad someone was paying attention.

Leave a comment:

• steeveew
    replied
    Sounds like fun. I'll enter,probably modified class.

Steve

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Originally posted by REL13 View Post
    CJ, I was just wondering in the stock class, If the car comes with lights do they have to stay or can I take them out?
    You can take them out, but you don't need to. I'll make some rule updates no later than this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• REL13
    replied
    CJ, I was just wondering in the stock class, If the car comes with lights do they have to stay or can I take them out?

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    replied
    Originally posted by bov View Post
    G'Day Corey - I'm thinking I could send my #9 SCITCC slot.it Opel Calibra around again in Modified class...

'Tis already set up with a Piranha motor - just need to get some CB35F Quick Slicks from the entry fee...

Might even clean and re-oil it before sending it around the world for a third time.....

Cheers, Tony.
    Glad to have ya Tony! I don't remember how you fared in that one, but I'm sure it will be a good runner.

Leave a comment:

• bov
    replied
    G'Day Corey - I'm thinking I could send my #9 SCITCC slot.it Opel Calibra around again in Modified class...

'Tis already set up with a Piranha motor - just need to get some CB35F Quick Slicks from the entry fee...

Might even clean and re-oil it before sending it around the world for a third time.....

Cheers, Tony.

Leave a comment:

• cj74
    commented on 's reply
    Glad to have you! Let me know if you firm up your mind on the modified.

• Billy boy
    replied
    its refreshing to see a silicon proxy. my club doesnt run these cars but i happen to like them and have 2 of those cars.im in, and maybe for both classes.but for sure the stock class.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
UA-149438709-1