No announcement yet.

Pioneer Legends Proxy Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it ok to glue tires to the rim before truing? Just wanted to check - I didn't see it in the rules...
    BB

Comment

• REL13
      REL13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes you can

Been playing with one of these....sure are tippy little fellas. Be interesting to see how much will be needed to settle them down. Oh well at least they are cute
    aloha
    dale

Comment

• REL13
      REL13 commented
      Editing a comment
      The club I am in have been racing these cars about 4 times now as a IROC class, on ovals. Have not had a problem with tipping over. I built all 4 of them. I added a little weight and put silicone tires on the rear on stock wheels. The cars are stock other than that.

Any specifications regarding minimum track clearance?

Comment

I will say this, We are running on all kinds of tracks, From Carrera, Scalextric to routed tracks. If the body, chassis or spur gear hits any part of the track it will not run in that race, It's up to the host to pull the car off the track. I don't want a car to damage anyone's track. I hope this helps.
      Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Just fy you can run 18mm side winder gears with nsr 17.5 mm gears 12 13 14 count to give you extra ground clearance

Comment

Is it ok to glue the motor in?
          All the way from Sydney, Australia.......

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

• REL13
            REL13 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, As long it is in the stock holder. No trimming of the stock holder.

I would like register for this proxy is there still room

Comment

James, There is still room. Go over to the Pioneer Legends Proxy Registration Tread. You can sign up there, This way you can see what numbers are taken. Thanks
            Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1