Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

GT3_2020_Proxy_Round 10 THE FINAL!! Kelowna MID-BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to F1Fan, Cgyracer and Smokeio on their qualy podium finishes!

Good luck to everyone in this final Round!

Allan

Comment

Hanging my head in shame: this is clearly the worst car I have ever sent in for a proxy. Will just put it out of my mind.

Started out OK but has been going steadily downhill to plumb new depths here.

Oh well

Comment

• Brumos RSR
        Brumos RSR commented
        Editing a comment
        Alwyn, I'm sure you're aware this car is faster than your last years G5 car in qualifying at Rob's track AND we already know you're up to something for next season. I'm sleeping w one eye open.
        Rob thank you for the qualifying, I didn't get my 6 feet heck, I didn't get the blink of an eye. Courtney's car is much easier to drive so hopefully the #33 can stay a head just a little. Good Luck to all the racers on race day

• Cgyracer
        Cgyracer commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m sure his calculator is out and his mind is racing!

• SuperSlab
        SuperSlab commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the encouragement guys. But I still feel annoyed and disappointed with myself!

BUT: at the same time I have to recognise the quality of the participation in this proxy: good on you all!

Alwyn

Thanks Chris. I have my fingers crossed I can stay up in the podium. I still can’t get over how competitive these cars are.

Comment

great video. Congrats to the podium and thanks to Rob for qualifying the field, fabulous track you have there, Looking forward to watching the full race video

Comment

Great cars........I’m looking forward to seeing how they perform in the race!

I’m glad you enjoyed watching the qualifying. I think the second screen displaying the times worked out well. The race is all set for Sunday. To maintain social distancing I plan to only run the two outside lanes with Lez and Leadfoot (Leo) driving. I will extend my keyboard and mouse to the opposite side of the track where I can marshal and operate the computer. I will also have Matt from our club marshalling on the other end of the track. I always live marshal proxy races as we have plenty of volunteers for proxies but I am limiting it to four of us for this proxy race. Matt and I will try to live marshal but I do have my portable track call button for when we need it as I usually need three marshals to completely marshal the whole track. Gotta do what we gotta do hey!

Rob

Comment

• Pepsi 62
            Pepsi 62 commented
            Editing a comment
            really liked your second screen leader updates, and seeing who is up next , Sunday should be seriously good to watch

• Cgyracer
            Cgyracer commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Pepsi, I will have the second display running with the heat laps along with total laps during the race. Glad you enjoyed it the qualifying!
            Rob

Yipppeeeee!

Another TQ, the stronger results are coming a bit late in the game, but rather late than never.

Thanks Rob for the excellent reporting and coverage, if Qualifying was this great, I for one can't wait for the race. Looking at the median time, really paints an interesting picture, take a look at Chrisguyw, a man that knows how to tune a car to be easy to drive.

On a more personal note, I took this week off from work and have been super busy with a long list of home projects, I hardly had time to visit this site

Good luck to the most of you in the race!

Chris
          Last edited by F1Fan; May 21st, 2020, 10:29 AM.
          "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
          "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

Congrats to Chris,Rob and Smokeio .
            Great qualifying Rob,can’t wait to run these cars.
            Good luck to everyone on this our last round

Comment

Here is who you will be paired up against.

#91 Pepsi62
              #9 Rleog

Click image for larger version

Name:	157BE07C-AF98-433F-9D5C-E934066DE2F9.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	38120

#46 Leadfoot46
              #55 CJ74

Name:	6A06F9B4-3515-4B0C-8DF3-4EDE5A7A7592.jpeg
Views:	147
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	38121
              #5 Redlynr
              #8 SuperSlab

Name:	6C89230F-C86D-4FCD-AD71-8C6633C66062.jpeg
Views:	152
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	38119

Comment

#3 Fast Company
                #912 Audi1

Name:	8B9E83C3-7EF2-43C7-9CED-D5BE85F7DF70.jpeg
Views:	146
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	38124

#36 Slotracing Hawaii
                #84 Steeveew

Name:	9DB3B521-F4C1-4CC0-9D72-E4B62B486F9B.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	1.68 MB
ID:	38123

#17 DMN17
                #44 Gascarnut

Name:	34E3F5BE-691E-461A-BE87-01AC44688799.jpeg
Views:	136
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	38125

Comment

• Audi1
                  Audi1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good luck, Steve! From #912 to #3.

#24 Lance
                #13 Rel13

Name:	E884F269-DEA5-4973-AC42-70E9D86BA273.jpeg
Views:	138
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	38129

#2 Courtney
                #4 Aloha

Name:	B4E8813F-EECA-4DB2-83BA-498EB157CDEC.jpeg
Views:	143
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	38127

#79 Jimmyslots
                #33 Brumos

Name:	4F609A22-C544-4CF8-934C-484A271FB51E.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	38128

Comment

• Brumos RSR
                  Brumos RSR commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm a sucker for the short straw. It will be great to see the handling characteristics of the 79. If I can keep up we can both finish ahead of where we qualified. Good Luck to us both
                  Last edited by Brumos RSR; May 22nd, 2020, 01:53 AM.

#200 Camber
                #54 Lez

Name:	4DC32045-A385-4713-97F2-5C663AC49E3C.jpeg
Views:	140
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	38132

#30 Chrisguyw
                #18 ZackM

Name:	8F312D8C-3B7C-4F78-8C3F-C03CFD40AD55.jpeg
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	38134

#70 Smokeio
                #93 Mov41T

Name:	0FF048D1-EBAF-464C-9275-C1FC6A48D047.jpeg
Views:	139
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	38133
                #7 F1Fan
                #10 Cgyracer

Name:	94862F08-5360-476E-8E46-19E84D3B394C.jpeg
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	38135

Comment

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. I would love a few more of my car on that great track.....but why is your car ahead of mine??? Are you trying to tell me something??
                  "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
                  "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

Thanks for the report Rob and congratulations to F1fan, yourself and Smokeio for the qualifying. The track looks fantastic and primed for a fabulous race.
                    Good luck all,
                    - Cam

Comment

• Cgyracer
                      Cgyracer commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks Cameron, I’m always adding to the track. A little obsessed!

Ahhhhh, at ‘last,’ Pepsi62 and I will be 1st! 🍻
                    Bob G. ..... Boston, North Shore

Comment

• Pepsi 62
                      Pepsi 62 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I consider it an honor for us to lead this group of fantastic race cars into the last round, after heat 1 at least one of us shall be the round 10 leader.
                      After 12 more heats, I shall assume my place at the back!! and that's ok, happy to have made the cut in my first attempt

good luck to you Bob, may the best car win the heat and reign supreme for 3 minutes!

• Rleog
                      Rleog commented
                      Editing a comment
                      After watching the steady deterioration of my recent results, I’ll be betting that I’ll be bringing up the rear on this round. Video of the qualification showed excessive chattering at the rear. Something has progressively loosened over the last few rounds. None the less, it has been a fun series with the car placing 10th in Oregon, and qualifying 9th while finishing 14th at River Run. It will be interesting to get the car back and go over it to try to understand what went wrong.

Thanks Rob for a fantastic Qually presentation,congrats to F1 & Smoke on their Qually podium but the biggest thanks is to you Rob,your quality presentation leading up to the final round of this sensational Proxy is the Blue print for all proxy presentations.
                    The vid was great with the screen in the corner for reference to lap times & the still pics of all the race heat contenders really showcased how good your diorama is,my wife commented that she thought it was a real pic.
                    Good luck with the race tomorrow.
                    Cheers Jimmy

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    UA-149438709-1