Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

2020 Ford vs. Ferrari Proxy - Rules and Registration

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ended up trimming 0.6mm off of my cbd 15x8.58mm insert wheels

Randy

Comment

It’s a little late to go into this again now, but commercially available 15x8 wheels are legal; that’s the reason for using the term nominal in Rule #9.

Allan

Comment

• arroldn
        arroldn commented
        Editing a comment
        Allan I'm good with the rule just would have thought that the rule would have taken into count the size of the stock tires. No biggy.

Put me down for #16 please.

Comment

• Audi1
        Audi1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Dugh - the cars are due March 1st - still want to be in on this one...…..?

Lance would like to use #16 for his entry
      Thank you
      Dale

Comment

• Audi1
        Audi1 commented
        Editing a comment
        OK - he's got it.

• Audi1
        Audi1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry Dale/Lance - Duhg just requested that #16 and as his request was ahead of yours, the #16 goes to him. Sorry for the confusion on my part. Allan

• BigDuhg
        BigDuhg commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the correction Audi1. Didn’t want to pull off numbers I just stuck on! 👍

No problem. You can change the number to what ever number is available when all the cars arrive. Lot of numbers are TBD. The car originally had 2 but that has been taken. Car is in the mail.
      My car body is a bit rough, so no thing to put a sticker or tape to make a number
      Nothing a piece of masking tape and a marker wont fix. Thanks Lance
      Last edited by lance; February 23, 2020, 12:05 PM.
      Lance Sofa racer

Comment

Please see the NOTICE INTENDED REPAIRS post in the "Ford vs Ferrari Proxy - the cars are starting to arrive" thread for a message about a proposed repair to one of the cars that arrived today.

Thanks.

Allan

Comment

Car number will be #53. Ferrari or GT40 still to be determined.

Comment

• Audi1
            Audi1 commented
            Editing a comment
            OK. Post one on page one updated. Perhaps it will be a "Fordari"...…………??

I haven't seen anyone claim or use #22 so that's what I'll be putting on my 412P.

Today's mail hasn't arrived yet so don't know if I'll be prepping it today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Audi1
            Audi1 commented
            Editing a comment
            #22 is yours!

NOTICE For those of you who may have gone on a Proxy racing vacation since we put this series on hold back in mid-March, here’s your wake up call. We’re back to it!

The qualy for Round #1 kicked off today and we streamed the results via Facebook Live. Check out the new thread entitled Ford vs Ferrari Proxy - Round #1 - The River Run.

The Round #1 race will take place this Saturday starting at around 10:00AM EDT. It will also be streamed live on Facebook and I’ll post the link to the Round #1 thread before we start-up.

Good luck to everyone and - Welcome Back!

Allan
          Last edited by Audi1; May 20, 2020, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Thank you for streaming Allan and Bob thank you for Driving. Looks like a lot of quick cars and if I heard correctly, some cars are faster than the GT3 cars and some Can Am cars? WOW!!!!!
            Good Luck on Raceday to all the participants
            Last edited by Brumos RSR; May 19, 2020, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1