Announcement

Collapse

Host Your Proxy Event on HRW!!!

HRW is the perfect place to host your proxy event with your own forum. Your proxy forum makes it easy to communicate schedules, rules, build info, race results and facilitate communication among participants. Please send a Private Message to "HRWForum" to get started.
See more
See less

Car Returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Returns!

Alright guys. After yet another delay I am going to be packing these up and getting them back to you start this week.

I kept all the boxes, as before if I have any questions I will post them here!

Zack

Thank you Zack

Comment

All cars and prizes have been dispatched guys. I have copies of tracking numbers if you want them.

Things are finally smoothing out at work etc, so it has gotten a lot easier. Last time I tried to go to the post office it was a nightmare!

Zack

Comment

Great - thanks Zack

Comment

i like the ring of that word "smoothing" out...i hope we get back to the word normalcy very soon. Thanks for the follow up

Comment

Thanks, Zack. I'll be on the lookout for mine.

Dale, 'normalcy" has taken on a new meaning in the past 7 months, I'm just looking for life to be "as it used to be"..............!

Allan

Comment

Thanks Zach! Car is back home and ready for some tuning for next year!

Comment

Working...
              X
              UA-149438709-1