The Manure Pile - 2021 Race 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Manure Pile - 2021 Race 2

Thanks to Quick Dick McMannix for qualifying. Tentative race scheduled for Wednesday evening.

Click image for larger version  Name:	davols2_Page_1.jpg Views:	307 Size:	353.4 KB ID:	99843
    Click image for larger version  Name:	davols2_Page_2.jpg Views:	315 Size:	207.0 KB ID:	99845
    Attached Files
    Last edited by k0z0oo1; July 25, 2021, 06:10 PM.

Thanks for the Q run

Comment

Thanks for the qualifying runs. That threesome in COT of Scott and Gary are looking hard to beat. Hopefully the Dodges can put those Chevies in their place Winston Cup looks like it will be a challenge for the #43 this year. Glad to see the #42 made it into the top 5.
      Arrold Martin
      Nashville TN

Comment

Thanks for the qualifying results. These and your remark make me quite hopeful for the race.

Comment

• arroldn
          arroldn commented
          Editing a comment
          What did you do to that car??? Can't wait to have it in Nashville

Thanks for the qualifying run! Exited to see the #38 at the top. However, I certainly know that qualifying isn't racing. Fingers crossed for a good race.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Thanks to Smokeio for posting the results. Most of the cars are surprisingly close, let's see what happens on Race night @ The Pile.

Comment

Wow , not much in those qualy times! P2 for #22 , hopefully a better race result than the previous round.
            COT a little better this round, but the top 3 look to be the benchmark, good luck to all in the race and thanks to our hosts for running the round

Comment

Thanks for the Q runs. Look forward to the race results, enjoy the cars! 🏁
              Ken, Gulf Key Raceway, Hernando Beach, FL

Comment

Race was run as scheduled. On a closed course using 3 lanes, 3 very qualified drivers and a race coordinator AND don't try this at home. HaHa. Smokeio will post results. The racing was closer than I would have imagined. Thanks for letting us drive your cars in circles. Stay tuned for results. McMannix

Comment

• k0z0oo1
                  k0z0oo1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for hosting!

Click image for larger version

Name:	davols3_Page_1.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	410.5 KB
ID:	100671

Name:	davols3_Page_2.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	239.6 KB
ID:	100670

Name:	photo 1 (1).JPG
Views:	142
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	100674

Name:	photo 2 (1).JPG
Views:	143
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	100675
                Someone needs to update their phone. Pictures from an old Motorola Razor are crappy!

Sorry I could not make this event. Sounds like another fun night of racing. Congrats to all!
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the race results and updates.

Congrats to the podium finishers.

Proxy racing is awefully frustrating sometimes. TQ for the #38 with positive comments and then a 10th place finish. Any drivers from the event around to provide feedback?

Comment

What a race! What a result! For the 1st time since 2007 #5 is in front of the standings. Thanks for racing our cars and congratulations to the other podium winners. Thanks of course to the technical chief of my car!

Comment

Can I say shocking results My Winston Cup Cars did a switcheroo. #42 Qualified 4th and finished 12th. The #43 qualified 12th and finished 7th. My drivers need to get up on that wheel and get into the top 5. 1 lap difference from 1st to 13th. Glad to see my #12 COT make the podium but what on earth happened to the #2???? From a 4th in qualifying to a 12th place finish. Congratulations to all the top five finishers and our podium finishers.

Congratulations to Dale, Ray and Pepsi in WC and Gary and Lance in COT.

Gary I going to impound your car when it gets to Nashville I too would like it if someone could give us a little commentary on the race. A lot of cars moved up and down the board from their qualifying times.

What happened to Robert's cars? All marked as #N/A. Does this mean the results are not official?

Thanks to all the guys who made this happen
                      Last edited by arroldn; May 28, 2021, 05:28 PM.
                      Arrold Martin
                      Nashville TN

Comment

woohooo a podium in Winston Cup!!! Congrats to those also up on the steps. Not so hot in COT, long way off the pace there, Thanks to all the crew from the Manure Pile for running the round

Comment

• arroldn
                          arroldn commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Nice 3rd place finish, congratulations.

Congratulations to the Podium Winners and and a big thanks to the Manure Pile for Hosting

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1